+ 84 Cấu trúc câu trong tiếng Anh
+ Cách sử dụng 7 giới từ thông dụng trong tiếng Anh
+ 51 Cấu trúc câu trong tiếng Anh (bao gồm 16 cấu trúc So Sánh)
+ [1 số cấu trúc câu khác và IDIOMS]
+ Câu điều kiện và 1 số cách dùng khác
+ Phrasal Verb từ A - W
[84 CẤU TRÚC CÂU TRONG TIẾNG ANH]
1. S + V + too + adj/adv + (for someone) + to do something: (quá....để cho ai làm gì...)
e.g. This structure is too easy for you to remember.
e.g. He ran too fast for me to follow.
2. S + V + so + adj/ adv + that + S + V: (quá... đến nỗi mà...)
e.g. This box is so heavy that I cannot take it.
e.g. He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.
3. It + V + such + (a/an) + N(s) + that + S + V: (quá... đến nỗi mà...)
e.g. It is such a heavy box that I cannot take it.
e.g. It is such interesting books that I cannot ignore them at all.
4. S + V + adj/ adv + enough + (for someone) + to do something : (Đủ... cho ai đó làm gì...)
e.g. She is old enough to get married.
e.g. They are intelligent enough for me to teach them English.
5. Have/ get + something + done (past participle): (nhờ ai hoặc thuê ai làm gì...)
e.g. I had my hair cut yesterday.
e.g. I’d like to have my shoes repaired.
6. It + be + time + S + V (-ed, cột 2) / It’s +time +for someone +to do something : (đã đến lúc ai
đó phải làm gì...)
e.g. It is time you had a shower.
e.g. It’s time for me to ask all of you for this question.
7. It + takes/took+ someone + amount of time + to do something: (làm gì... mất bao nhiêu thời gian...)
e.g. It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.
e.g. It took him 10 minutes to do this exercise yesterday.
8. To prevent/stop + someone/something + From + V-ing: (ngăn cản ai/ cái gì... làm gì..)
e.g. He prevented us from parking our car here.
9. S + find+ it+ adj to do something: (thấy ... để làm gì...)
e.g. I find it very difficult to learn about English.
e.g. They found it easy to overcome that problem.
10. To prefer + Noun/ V-ing + to + N/ V-ing. (Thích cái gì/ làm gì hơn cái gì/ làm gì)
e.g. I prefer dog to cat.
e.g. I prefer reading books to watching TV.
11. Would rather ('d rather) + V (infinitive) + than + V (infinitive: (thích làm gì hơn làm gì)
e.g. She would play games than read books.
e.g. I’d rather learn English than learn Biology.
12. To be/get Used to + V-ing: (quen làm gì)
e.g. I am used to eating with chopsticks.
13. Used to + V (infinitive): (Thường làm gì trong qk và bây giờ không làm nữa)
e.g. I used to go fishing with my friend when I was young.
e.g. She used to smoke 10 cigarettes a day.
14. To be amazed at = to be surprised at + N/V-ing: ngạc nhiên về....
e.g. I was amazed at his big beautiful villa.
15. To be angry at + N/V-ing: tức giận về
e.g. Her mother was very angry at her bad marks.
16. to be good at/ bad at + N/ V-ing: giỏi về.../ kém về...
e.g. I am good at swimming.
e.g. He is very bad at English.
17. by chance = by accident (adv): tình cờ
e.g. I met her in Paris by chance last week.
18. to be/get tired of + N/V-ing: mệt mỏi về...
e.g. My mother was tired of doing too much housework everyday.
19. can’t stand/ help/ bear/ resist + V-ing: Không chịu nỗi/không nhịn được làm gì...
e.g. She can't stand laughing at her little dog.
20. to be keen on/ to be fond of + N/V-ing : thích làm gì đó...
e.g. My younger sister is fond of playing with her dolls.
21. to be interested in + N/V-ing: quan tâm đến...
e.g. Mrs Brown is interested in going shopping on Sundays.
22. to waste + time/ money + V-ing: tốn tiền hoặc thời gian làm gì
e.g. He always wastes time playing computer games each day.
e.g. Sometimes, I waste a lot of money buying clothes.
23. To spend + amount of time/ money + V-ing: dành bao nhiêu thời gian làm gì..
e.g. I spend 2 hours reading books a day.
e.g. Mr Jim spent a lot of money traveling around the world last