Walter Crondale my beloved. Also, door simping.

I had so much fun writing this chapter, Especially the Walter Crondale bit. I wrote that on the day of the stream (yesterday lol) so of course I included it. Anyways, as I come to the main part of the plot (or the climax one may call it) your opinions matter more than ever. Comments or a favourite tell me I'm doing this right, or where I'm going wrong <3. Enjoy guys. We're at the half way mark

---

"We are here today at Pandora's vault, better known as L'manberg's prison in order to inform you all about a dangerous person who has been seen drawing inappropriate imagery on the roof. Many civilians have stated that they saw the teens we believe to be behind the attack openly walking around with spray cans. It is not a bad mood to assume that they will attack again. Make sure to install CCTV in order for us to get a better view on their faces. If you do not have any, you can by some from B and Q for twenty pounds ninety nine. A bargain and on sale, get it while you still can!" 

Tommy could Walter Crondale from his room. The crimes he had committed earlier that day were now being used to promote B and Q CCTV?

What timeline was he living in. Public figures would be slaughtered by Twitter for breathing wrong. Yet here he was, Racooninnit, chilling in the same house as the hero set out on catching him. 

Okay, they didn't know Big Crime was the same person but still. The irony that he was a phone call away was going to murder Tommy. Before he could consider laughing at it with the two, Wilbur walked into his room. 

"So I heard you were a dirty lil' crime boy!"  Wilbur exclaimed as he sat down on Tommy's bed, "I thought you were a hero but I guess we all go back to our roots one day." 

"I didn't do anything bitch!" He yelled, "You have no proof that I committed any crime. My criminal record is one hundred percent clean. Wilbur you are just jealous that you have committed a crime." 

"What about the calling card Phil found then. You know. The one which led to a crime cover up?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about Wilbur."

"I think you do,"

"And why would you think that?" Tommy asked, staring at Wilbur.

His brother figure pushed him over onto the bed, "Because, if you hadn't done the crime, you would be bragging about it. Tommy Innit only keeps quiet when he as a secret. It's a dead give away."

Well, thank you Wilbur for explaining how to get everyone off his back.

At the top of his lungs, louder than one could scream into a megaphone, Tommy announced, "I did not do any crime with two known vandalist's presumed terrorists. Everything I have done is been completely legal. I have nothing to do with that hotel business you and Phil won't shut up about. You are making a mountain out of a molehill."

For extra benefit, he dragged on about the mountain of a molehill. Being loud and exaggerating that point might convince Wilbur to back off and give him his space to do legal activities. It must have been opposite day however. Wilbur took his words of encouragement the very way they were not supposed to be taken.

"You drew a dick on the prison with known terrorists? Tommy, give me what they looked like now. It's for everyone's safety."