The art to hiding (and be being found) by heroes smothered in glitter.

Hey guys, any comments on this fic would be much appreciated. I need to know whether this makes sense/what you guys expect to make sure this is all coherent :) A favourite or adding to a reading list would also be appreciated if you enjoyed. Now, onto the story:

---

Everyone else had gathered around him to gather the evidence from the explosion. The press already had their filthy grimy hands over the event. It was broadcasted over every television in the area.

Tommy in the meanwhile was yet to turn up because everyone kept pointing and laughing at him! He knew it looked like he had just walked out of a bomb. What else did they want him to look like? As if he had come off a model runway? Pah the life of a hero was far from that.

Not that Tommy looked much like his himself as a civilian. The racoon tail was always hidden and without the mask and outfit he was nearly unrecognizable. Not that Tommy would accept that. He was the most famous hero on the list, yet people only recognized his racoon tail.

What kind of blasphemy was that?

He heard the whispers that some teenager was still a child at heart. That was very much not true. Tommy was a man. He got smothered in glitter by doing manly feats. It wasn't because Wilbur had been playing with glitter and he had been tugged along. Not that any of civillians knew that.

He stopped when two teens who could hardly be anything more than a few months older than him snickered behind cupped hands.

Oh did Tommy have some sound words for them. They were words which would make his grandmother quake.

Words too dreadful to say to unsuspecting teenagers (even if they were mocking his honour.) So Tommy continued walking.

Okay okay, he might have shot them a dirty glare. That was all, Tommy swore on his morals and job as a hero.

They returned the favour back at him.

"Hey, you look like you were caught in the

villain attack earlier!" One of the called out. He was shorter by a good few inches than his gangly peer. Like seriously, who the fuck is naturally that tall?

His rubber band on a peer jabs him with his elbow.

"You can't say that about people!"

Tommy decides he likes that one. He seems very polite. It's a shame he's friends with the incredibly rude boy who insulted him.

Tommy should stay quiet. That would be the polite thing to do. He really should get going to the main hall to discuss the meeting plans with all the other heroes. Tommy is manly, Tommy doesn't need anything as petty as revenge.

But he wasn't going to let them get away with it.

"Listen to your friend you prat!" Tommy called out. There. He held his tongue in and got the final word. Now if he hurries he might make it too the conference before Phil yells at him for being late.

His friend sticks his tongue out before he goes back to playing on his phone.

Tommy continues on with his journey down the street.

He gets stopped again. By the lanky boy.

"I'm sorry about Tubbo by the way!" He yelled, "He does have a filter, he just wanted to say that."

Tubbo huh?

Tommy scoffed. What a bad name. Who would name their child Tubbo?

Anyways, there