Chapter 3 Kirishima's Concern

Kirishima's POV:

I heard Aizawa go into Bakugou's room next door. Soon after I heard muffled crying.

"What is going on in there?"

I mumbled to myself.

I left my room about to knock on Bakugou's door, when Aizawa opened it, about to leave.

"O-oh, hi sir."

I said, scratching the back of my head in nervousness.

"Kirishima, what are you doing?"

"I heard crying. Is everything okay in there."

I said trying to peek around Mr Aizawa.

Mr Aizawa closed the door stopping me from seeing in.

"Everything is fine, but I don't think he would want you seeing him cry. Do you?"

"I guess not... but may I ask what's wrong?"

"No I don't think I should say... But you can ask him yourself when he feels better."

"Yes sir..."

Bakugou's POV:

As Mr Aizawa was leaving, I heard kirishima's voice. I wasn't sure what they were talking about, but then Mr Aizawa closed the door, and continued talking.

I heard one of them walk away and then one of them knocked on my door.

"Hello?"

I sniffled.

"Hey bro."

I heard kirishima's voice from the other side of the door.

"What do you want shitty hair?"

"I wanted to make sure your okay. Soooooo, you okay?"

I laughed a little at that.

"I'm fine."

"I don't think you are. Can I come in?"

That's when I ticked, accidentally shoving my lamp off my bed stand, making it crash to the ground.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

I heard kirishima yell.

"Well shit."

I mumbled under my breath.

"That's it, I'm coming in."

Kirishima's POV:

I opened Bakugou's door, seeing him sitting on his bed with a broken lamp on the floor in front of him.

"What happened?!"

He winced at my raised voice and I instantly regretted raising it in the first place.

"Sorry."

I said quickly.

He looked at me and then at the lamp and then back at me.

"Uhhhh, I got angry I guess."

He said, clearly lying.

"No, what actually happened?"

I was honestly wondering why he was lying to me about this.

"I got angry and shoved it off!

He was getting more frustrated.

"Why were you angry then?"

I asked, crossing my arms.

"Don't give me that look."

He glared.

"I just want to know what's happening with you! Why won't you tell me?!."

"THERE'S NOTHING TO TELL!"

He practicly screamed at me.

I was getting frustrated, so I walked over to his bed, stomping a little. I sat down next to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Bakugou, I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on. So it would honestly be better for you if you just told me."

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You know I could literally explode you into space if I wanted to?"

"I can harden myself, so the explosion wouldn't hurt me. "

"You still have to breathe, you idiot. If I sent you to space you'd die."

"Well then I guess I'm prepared to make that sacrifice. So I'll be right here until you either tell me what's wrong, or explode me."

He rolled his eyes, looking like he was trying not to laugh.

Author's note: I hope yall enjoyed. Some of yall requested kiribaku... does this count or do I need to try harder? Anyway, If you have any questions about the book or me or anything go ahead and ask, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Byeeeeeeeeee♡♡♡