32

18+ scene ahead I will put a warning

"Aryaman relax I am fine you just take care of your mother and let me handle the situation with your father."

"But Nandu....."

"Aryaman stop crying how are you going to take care of aunty being such a mess concentrate on your mother and let me rest will you I am tired"

"Oh my god yes I will talk to you tomorrow. good night nandu"

"good night" Nandini cut the call and throws the phone on the bed. She was so tired and that wound on her hand had started to sting like a bitch. She some how managed to change her clothes she wore her grey backless satin night gown. She hated wearing tight or covering clothes when sleeping her night gowns were sexy but no one would see her in them as she always would wear a robe over it.

Manik simply could not fall asleep the scene kept playing in his mind

Manik simply could not fall asleep the scene kept playing in his mind. The man was holding a knife in his hand at this idiot girl wasn't even a bit scared. Didn't she care about her life at all? He decided that he needed to talk to her he wasn't able to calm down his anger.

Manik knew if he knocked she won't let him in so he simply opened the door. He froze in place when he saw what she was wearing. She wore this under her robe every time he saw her?! he had no idea. His eyes trailed on every detail of her back the way her muscles moved whenever she moved her arms. How tiny her waist was if he slid his hand from the opening on her back he would very easily be able to touch her whole body. Then his attention went to what she was doing. She was trying to tie the band aid that was tied around her wound but it kept slipping from her hands again he started to get angry. He didn't need to see her face to know that she had a scowl on her face and she would any minute curse at it.

"Stupid fucking shit" see told you he smiled he still knew her very well. He cleared his throat she quickly looked up and rolled her eyes. Manik walked towards her sitting opposite hers he grabbed her hand.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Nandini shut up" Nandini looked at him shocked had this man just told her to shut up. She watched as he tied the band aid and then let go of her hand.

"Are you seriously crazy?" he asked her in a normal tone

"Of course I am Manik come on now you know me" her answer simply seemed to anger him more.

"Nandini this isn't a joke! that man had a knife some thing could have happened.....you could have died" his voice faltered at the thought of something happening to her.

After what he had done to her this man had the audacity to worry about her? Nandini was already pissed today but she was going to face him now she was going to make him realise what exactly he had done.

"That's non of your business manik" he looked at her with a wounded gaze

"Of course it's my business Nandini" now he simply was testing her patience