jealousy

a/n: this is kinda just like a funny chapter that is more about the characters than about the storyline but i had fun thinking it up

its been a week since klaus came to mystic falls and stefan and caroline have grown really close. klaus being here has helped caroline realise that her feelings for him were completely gone.

caroline walked into the salvatore boarding house groaning and saying "im bored" stefan chuckled slightly and said "why dont you ask klaus if you and i can take hope out for a walk." she smiled and walked out of the room like she was on a mission. she came back in a minute later with hope, a diaper bag and a stroller stefan guessed that they were going out

stefan and caroline had been walking for a while and stefan was holding hope when one of carolines friends from high school came over

the friend said "oh my gosh stefan its you i havent seen you in ages" completely blanking caroline. stefan looked confused and said "sorry do i know you" the friend giggled and touched his arm saying "you are so funny stefan its me tiki i was friends with elana. oh talking about elana i heard that you two broke up thats so sad tbh i never really thought that she was good enough for you but anyway." stefan looked a bit confused at why this person had come up to him and just started talking about his ex-girlfriend but he still said "yeah umm me and elana are still friends we just werent right for each other but i umm i have a girlfriend so i dont really mind about that now tiki was it" this girl looked like she had just been told that her puppy died she said "who is your girlfriend because i bet she doesnt deserve you, you are so good that barely anyone would be worthy of you" caroline cleared her throat and for the first time tiki actually acknowledged she was there. caroline argued "and what you are good enough for him... also you werent only friends with elana you rude tramp you were also friends with me who you decided to ignore when you walked over here and im stefans girlfriend who doesnt deserve him so can get lost and next time you try and ask someone out maybe try to seem less desperate and dont go for the guys carrying babies." she was almost red with the amount of anger going through her right now caroline put his arm around carolines shoulder to try and calm her while tiki looked shocked "you ok" stefan whispered caroline said a bit too loud by accident "yeah it must be like pregnancy hormones or something" she realised as soon as she said it that she had just revealed hers and stefans secret and her face fell and tiki looked even more shocked if thats even possible but stefan just smiled and said "well you tell that baby that daddy says stop messing with mommies emotions" and then just carried on walking with caroline and hope.