complicated

" i was wondering if you wanted to tell him about our little situation and by that i mean our very little situation" caroline sighed she didnt want to have to worry about klaus with everything going on but she also couldnt help but smile when she heard stefan acknowledge there baby. she said "he will probably find out soon and we dont know how long he is staying so in like two months when i start showing he is gonna want some answers." stefan noddded his head and said "so its decided we will tell him".

they went back into the house laughing and stefan had his arm around carolines shoulder. stefan looked over to klaus and said "ok so you are staying here wich im sort of ok with but we need ground rules!" klaus smirked and sat down with his daughter and agreed. caroline only now acknowledged that klaus' daughter was with him and her face went into a very adorable smile. klaus' sirk got bigger when he said "do you want to hold her love" caroline just nodded making sure not to look at klaus stefan couldnt help but smile at how happy caroline looked he thought that maybe it was because of the new information they had just got because he had to admit that he was feeling the same way. caroline went over and picked up hope cradling her in her arms while she sat down stefan sat down next to her while klaus was in one armchair and damon was in anotherarmchair. stefan and caroline were playing with hope and ignoring everyone else so close said "what were these ground rules" stefan didnt look away he just said "damon tell him and tell him about the thing that you found out about me and caroline." hope leant forward away from caroline and towards stefan with her hands out stefan took her from caroline and lifted her up in the air so that she was looking down on him she started to laugh while stefan carried on playing with her damon told klaus the ground rules which were: no killing, no attempted stealing of girl friends ,or using and definately no compeling. klaus agreed "and what did you find out about those two" he said pointing at stefan and caroline. damon said "this is the big thing and i would of thought that they would want to tell you them selves but they seem to be absorbed with your daughter so here it goes caroline is pregnant........with stefans kid" klaus' mouth hung lightly open as he said "that is not possible" damon said "i know its not but its real just listen to the heartbeat" klaus did so and his mouth opened wider.