telling the truth

they went up. elana said hey so how did damon get your humanity back on they looked at each other and had a silent conversation with their eyes both of them saying "we need to tell the whole truth" they sat them all down and started from the beginning stefan explained that when caroline made him turn off his humanity he was annoyed and then was addoment at making her turn loose control caroline could tell that it was paining him to say this so she jumped in she explained "when i did loose control stefan and i  left not wanting you guys to catch us and make us turn it on so we spent that whole month together" elana said "then how did stefan get a girlfriend"  stefan groaned at his brothers childishness while damon just laughed caroline was struggling to find the words to explain when bonnie said "oh you two spent it together together didnt you" caroline said "yeah" elana said "i still dont get it" but then she saw the slightly guilty look on carolines face and said "its you isnt it you are stefans girlfriend" caroline nodded elana said "stefan if you hurt her i will raid alaricks vervain bomb collection and that goes the other way around" stefan and caroline smiled and said stefan said " dont worry i am not going anywhere and you will understand that when we finish the story." he took a deep breath and continued" so we hit the road and then damon caught us a few hours ago. he took us back here wich you already know but whatyou dont know due to you not having vampire hearing is how he got us to turn it back on." caroline then took over and said " so when damon kidnapped us he heard something." she looked at damon and he nodded and said" when i kidnapped them i heard three heart beats not just two." elana looked shoked and said "but what does that mean"  caroline took a deep breath and said "it means im pregnant with stefans baby" bonnie and elana gasped ans stefan put his arm around caroline because it looked like she was going to cry again. bonnie and elana jumped up and hugged caroline who was now smiling everyone also hugged stefan including damon. but then caroline heard a voice that she thought she would never hear again.