🤒5th Year🤕

Enjoy!

It had been five years now since he arrived at Hogwarts, there had been a few girls who weren't very fond of her. But she had the founders to comfort her, she hadn't talked to Tom ever since that talk in first year. She'd try to talk to him but he'd just leave im seconds, she missed him.... She missed the boy who talked to her under that cherry blossom tree. But she had Lily, and eventually met his father and other relatives that never knew him now but will.

Leaning against a wall in the corridors while reading a book she heard footsteps, looking up she sighed as someone approached her. Two people actively. "What now Jessica?" She question annoying. This girl was a complete asshole, she'd been bullying her since second year. Just because she was a 'Loser'. "Oh nothing, nothing at all Freak" She smirked as she snatched the book she was reading out of her hands. She was a year above her so she was taller than herself. On her tippy toes she reached for her book but Jessica kept putting it higher before she pushed her, Harriet hitting the wall and falling to the ground. Sitting on her knees she rubbed the back of her aching skull then looked up at her, Jessica ripped the pages out of the book and dropped it on the ground.

Harriet's eyes widened as she watched her rip up the loose pages from her book and falling beside her, she grabbed it. Anger filling her up as she stood up, dropping the book she back handed her across the face. She'd never do that before cause she knew what would happen... Wait.... She just hit her...!!!! W-. Jessica gave her a death stare and looked at her friend, Grabbing Harriet by her hair She led her to the girls bathrooms. Moaning myrtles bathroom in his time,... The place he died. Now there she pushed Harriet to the floor, Harriet ruffling her hair as it was sore.

They started kicking, punching and even dragging her by her hair. Jessica's friend formed a bucket of water and threw it all over Harriet, her looking like a wet rat now. The two laughed at her depressed and emotionless expression as they exited the bathroom. "See you Tomorrow Freak!!". Harriet now on her knees sitting on the floor, she had a black eye and cuts on her face. She could hear slithering... Like a snake, looking around she was confused. But just ignored it, standing up she grabbed her ripped up book off the floor and walked out. Her ponytail no longer up but the hair tie fell out.Walking along the corridors her head was down to the floor, her uniform and hair all wet like she'd went into a swimming pool.

Tom had just got done planning the attacks on the basilisk, hearing a slithering sound he smirked. It amazed him finding the chamber, now he could get revenge on who had wronged him. Especially that brat Harriet, he couldn't believe she left him without telling him what the situation was. Walking around the corner he saw a girl who looked like they just went swimming im the lake. She looked depressed, he resisted for a moment but sighed. He knew that hair.... It was Harriet, gritting his teeth he gave up. "Are you ok?" he asked, then Harriet looked up.

Her face was all bruised up and bloody, Toms eyes widened at how injured she looked. Who did this!!?? "Oh.. Tom Hi!" She smiled trying to hide the fact that she was upset and injured. She had wanted to talk to him forever but he never gave her a chance. Tom gritted his teeth as he pulled her into a hug, tightening his grip so she could get out of the hug. Harriet's eyes widened when her mouth hit Tom's shoulder, she couldn't get out of his grasp. But he was warm, so she wrapped her cold arms around his perfect thin figure. Nuzzling her forehead into his shoulder she couldn't help but smile but was startled when he picked her up bridal style. Walking over to the wall he sat down, sitting Harriet beside him "Alright, tell me what happened". Harriet sat two inches away from Tom but slightly smiled "Oh just fell down the stairs and spilled water over myself ha. Ha!-". She was then grabbed by her tie and right up to Tom's face "Tell. Me. The. Truth" he hissed, gritting his teeth not taking this bullshit. "O... Ok.. "She mumbled as Tom let go of her tie "It was Jessica" "From Slytherin?" He asked and she nodded. Starting to tell him everything that happened "I never dared to lay a hand to her before but.. " She mumbled the last part, Tom then brought his gaze to the destroyed book in her hand. Snatching it from her he flipped it over, seeing stuff written in Latin. Raising an eyebrow before he saw something that made his eyes widen.

Parseltongue... Was under the title, looking back up at her he had a scary look on his face. He stared at her for a few seconds now blinking "K it's getting scary now" She moved slightly and looking away. Tom shook his head and gave her the book back "Sorry... -" Harriet's eyes widened. "Did you just say sorry!!??" She smiled excitedly and Toms right eye twitched as he yelled in rage "WHAT NO YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!!" He exclaimed. Harriet snickering "Of course you didn't snakey ~:3" She hummed with a sweet smile. A warm and weird feeling came into his stomach, he felt his face start to heat up. A small smile appearing across his face "Snakey..... " He muttered "Then Kitten;)" he winked and Harriet stared at him, lightly slapping him across the face. "Hey!!" He exclaimed as he grabbed her arm, them getting up and pushing eachother. But Tom made a wrong move, or to himself.

He accidentally pushed Harriet on the wall and himself right infront of her, his hands on the wall inches away from her face. Both their faces lit up like a Christmas tree being this close to Harriet. Harriet was frozen in place, she didn't know what to do.... But for some weird reason she wanted to be closer to him. Tom thought the same looking into her green eyes, moving closer he pressed his lips apon Harriet's. He... He had this bubbly feeling... Again.. And again. Harriet's eyes widened as he felt Toms cold lips placed apon her own. She couldn't help it... She slowly closed her eyes, placing her left hand on Tom's waist and his right one on his left cheek.

Toms never felt like this before, he was.... Happy. He usually got joy out of hexing students but this was new, but there was something he's never ever told anybody. Not even anyone at Wools... He's half Vampire. He'd always kept himself away from loving people. Cause he'd only hurt them in the end, but his thirst for Harriet's blood increased. He wrapped his arm around her waist, using his right hand to slowly grasp at Harry's left one that was on his cheek. Pulling it down slowly as he moved his lips to her neck, feeling his fangs shot out as he sunk his fangs into Harriet's neck. Harriet's eyes widened feeling something sharp sink into her neck, pulling her right hand up Tom's back and gripping onto his cloak.

Tasting Harriet's blood felt... So good, fresh... As Tom sucked on Harriet's neck her own blood dripped down her neck. Harriet started feeling dizzy from blood loss, Tom put his hand on Harriet's chest and pushed it extremely hard trying to release his fangs from Her neck. It wasn't easy a few seconds later his fangs came out of her neck, Harriet's blood on his lips and fangs. Harriet's eyes widened when she felt the fangs slide out of her neck, it was a very sore and uncomfortable feeling. Some blood ran down her neck, Tom's eyes going red as he leaned closer and licked the blood off his neck.

Harriet fell down to the floor, her head down at her lap and Toms eyes turned back to his usual dark brown colour, dropping to the ground to help Harriet he wiped his lips clean as he fangs disappeared. Putting a hand on her shoulder, he picked her up and placed her on his lap. Moving he leaned against the wall, Harriet moved her head to look at Tom. Her neck had two small holes in it, not deep but deep enough to get at her blood. Tom looked down at her tired face, pulling her up closer and into his arms Slowly caressing her arm.

He felt this sort of connection when he was around, Harriet looked up to his perfect face as he licked his lips clean. Blinking abit he tried to get his vision back properly, cause he felt dizzy. Sitting up properly Tom pulled her to her feet as he got up himself, Holding her hands down he slowly gave her a peck on the lips. Trying to contain himself, he looked into her beautiful Green eyes as he caressed her hands. Harriet smiled at him as he did the same, just not a very wide one.
"Shall we go Princess?" He hummed "We may ♡" She smiled as they walked out of the hallway. Holding hands as Harriet had her head rested on Toms, was he in love with his parents murderer? He couldn't believe it. But she knew she felt something for him, God Death would be mad at him.. Well her.

But you can't tamper with Love

_______________________________________

___________________
Word Count:1625
___________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

Sorry I've been updating at wrong Times! But this is the longest Chapter yet!
Some More Tomarry will be futures in the next two chapters!
I'm basically this part on Bella's and Edwards story from Twilight.
But only Toms part Vampire not fully.
-w- bit weird but we Stan Tomarry-w-
[Need to stop with that face]
But!-

I hope you enjoyed!!

If you want anything to happen in the story comment/PM me your idea(s) and I'll try fit it in!

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤