for alby

I wanted to stay and help Thomas but I just needed to help Gally. My boyfriend. The boy I loved. When I walked into my room he was sat on the bed with his head in his hands.

"Hey, Gall." I took a seat next to him.

"Hi."

"You okay?"

"Not really, no." He lifted his head up and I grabbed his hands.

"Gally, it's not Thomas' fault. He was memory wiped just like everyone here."

"Jesus, y/n, not you too." He pulled his hands away from mine.

"I'm sorry. Really, I am. But you seriously can't think he planned all this."

"Let me guess," He stood up abruptly, "You're gonna choose to get banished with him."

"Gally-"

"No, y/n. I love you. I love you so so much. But- but-"

Nothing more was said and he just fell onto his back on the bed.

"Tired?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Mhm." He nodded. "I won't stop you from getting banished with him because I know I can't stop you. But can we at least sleep together one last time." Gally's voice broke.

"Of course." I pulled the covers back so we could get in. I placed my head on his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you more. I don't want you to leave."

"I know. I am so so sorry." I sighed and snuggled deeper into his chest.

GALLYS POV:

She fell asleep on my chest and tears rolled down my cheeks but I made sure not to wake her.

I'm an idiot. I'm such an idiot. I've messed everything up.

I love her so much and now I've pushed her away. I know I can't stop her from getting banished with, the one and only, Thomas. I wish, I really wish, I could stop her but I know her well enough to know nothing will work.

The last few years have been amazing. I can't remember anything from before the glade and I'm not sure I want to. I've loved it here. With my friends and y/n. Everyday I get to wake up and see them.

Not for long.

-

Y/N's POV:

Gally must've woken up before me because he was no where in sight when my eyes opened in the morning. My heart stung when I remembered our conversation last night. I ran my hands over my face, tired. Minho, Newt and Chuck walked past my room so I quickly fixed my bed-head hair and joined them as we went to Thomas in the pit.

His head was rested on Teresa's lap and she stared down at him while us four watched through the bars. His eyes slowly opened.

"Hey." Teresa smiled. "You okay?" He nodded but kept his eyes locked with her. I sensed a crush was forming.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Chuck got straight to the point.