nineteen

Since joining team manager along with Kiyoko you've made yourself more friendly with the team getting to know them more, vice versa.

Everyone there was surprisingly really nice, well except for the the tall lanky dude who you soon found out was Tuskishima.

You were still a bit closed off with them but you were trying everyday and you were really proud of your progress. A term ago you wouldn't even talk to anyone and now your a manager with awesome people and friends such as Kiyoko and Sugawara

Speaking of Suga, you nor him had brung up the night at your place when you 'almost kissed but did but didn't'. It had been a couple days since that night but you both have been playing it cool.

Science class rolled around, the silver haired setter took his seat right next to you once again.

"Ah it's nice to see a bag hasnt taken my spot this time" chukling at his own joke which you thought was super lame but cute at the same time.

Your feeling have been all over the place with Suga not in a bad way though, more like you just didn't really know where you too stood. Where you friends? Dating? Fiends with benifits? Who knew.

Suga didn't bring it up so you thought it was best to just not do it either not wanting to ruin your friendship. Maybe it was just a thing, a thing that happened because two people were bored. It's not like it meant anything.

Deep in your thoughts you didn't realise Suga staring at you, your face was so concentrated it looked like you could be plotting murder for all he knows.

A little nudge put you back into reality.

"You look so concentrated, what's up m'lady"

You said nothing, instead you scooted your chair more over to his side, deciding to be a bit brave and bold to see were you both stood with each other. Sliding your hand under the desk you tried to find his hand and when you did you locked it with his, tightly, not letting go.

"Oh nothing, it's nothing important" you simply smiled and looked down to the desk.

He didn't move his hand, in-fact he just squeezed it tighter.

Friends wouldn't just do this right?

———————————————

When class had ended you walked over to the gym to see if you could find Kiyoko. Unfortunately she wasn't there so you decided to ask Daichi if he knew where she was.

"Oh um I don't think she's here today, Is it important? Anything I can help with" he offered

"Oh no it's okay thank you !!" You walked away and went to the bathrooms were you texted Kiyoko

Kiyoko

Shimizu help me

yessir what's up

Okay first of all why aren't you at school 🙄 and second of all it's a Suga problem

Okay first of all I'm sick and second of all do expand on this Suga problem

Okay so you know the whole story I told him about my thoughts and then we almost kissed but didn't but did and now

Do continue-

and now idk where we stand and today I held his hand in class and he didn't let go but what if it's something friends do and idk send help ‼️😭

slow your roll✋🏽

okay I'm slowing my roll🙄

do you want it to be more than a friendship?

I mean-

I'm gonna take that as a yes

I- okay yes continue

so what are you waiting for??? a sign from earth???😐😐😐

A piece of paper to drop from the sky saying "now is the time to ask out your beloved crush Sugawara"

Well I was hoping but-

Stfu and listen here okay

Listening ears on👂

I know he likes you and I know you CLEARLY like him so this is your sign to ask him out

Bitch I'm scared tf😭

What's more scarier? Asking him out or knowing that if you don't ask him out soon another girl will probably do it and you will have missed your chance and you have to live with that forever Huh???

Damn girl🥲 you got me crying

shut your ass up and go ask him out already and lmk how it goes

Aight bet I'll do it after practise today
Liked by Kiyoko

And just like that you felt a bit more confident in yourself about this whole Suga crisis.