thirteen

The Saturday had finally rolled around, it was the day of the date. You were eager yet anxious about it all, have not been on a date before you didn't know how to dress or act. You felt stupid but you really wanted to make a good impression on Suga, even though he sees you everyday at school the weekends were different.

Clothes were being flung from the air landing on your chair to your bed. You practically tore apart your closet trying to find something nice to wear.

After another 5 minutes of searching you decided to ring up the only person who knew could help you.

Shortly after the call you heard a knock on your door, rushing down the halls you unlock the door, standing right in front of you was Kiyoko herself.

"Still in your pyjamas? God here let me help" Kiyoko practically barged into your house grabbing ahold of your wrist dragging you up the flight of stairs into your rom where she began to gather items of clothing that would suit you and your style perfectly.

It didn't take long until she found the perfect outfit, she also decided to stick around and help with makeup and hair which you would be ever grateful for since you didn't know what would be a right fit for a first date.

Tapping any excess power off of the brush Kiyoko added her finishing touches before spinning you around to meet your very self in front of your vanity mirror, all dolled up and ready to go.

"Wow Kiyoko" you were complexly speechless. She made it so that you weren't overly loaded up with makeup but instead used it to enhance your already natural beauty.

"I know I'm pretty awesome don't have to thank me" she joked.

^your fit

You thanked kiyoko for sacrificing her afternoon so that she could help you get ready and what seemed like forever you finally heard a knock coming from the front door.

Rushing down the stairs you swiftly slipped your left foot into your black converse yelling "I'm coming!" Doing one final mirror check from the reflection of your phone you gathered yourself and opened the front door.

He wore the basic fit; a white long sleeved layered with a branded balck hoodie pulled over for style, he paired green corduroy pants with the top and matching black vans along with skater boy styled socks.

This was the first time either of you had seen each other without school uniform. The both of you looked different, but in a good way. "You look great" complimenting him which left his cheek a light stain of pink.

"As do you" he complimented back. You wouldn't show it but he knew that on the inside you felt giddy in a way.

Locking the door behind you, you both stepped down and started walking to the train station. You both tagged on and found a seat together.

———————————————

After around 30 minutes, the train made a stop and both of you got up and left, it was another 5 minute walk to the theatres.

You arrived and Suga asked what movie you wanted to see, you chose a comedy movie since you definitely didn't want to see anything love related. Especially with the boy you may or may not have a crush on but wasn't ready to admit to yourself.

"Hi there, two tickets to xxx-xxxxx movie please" Suga spoke.

Just as you were about to get your wallet out and pay for your own ticket you realised that Suga had already bought them.

"Why did you pay, you know I have money right?" You sighed feeling bad that you let the him pay for something you clearly could off done.

"Now what kind of gentleman would I be if I let m'lady over here pay for herself on our date" he insisted, emphasising on the word date making you blush like a mad men.

You had completely forgotten this was a date.

"Shall we" Suga said holding his arm out for you to hold.

you smiled and looked him in the eye, "We shall" you grabbed onto his arm and made your way inside the theatre. The feeling of your hands on his was something you had never experienced before, it sent soft tingles down your spine. Relaxing in a way, like all that was on your mind was sugawara and him only.

God this man makes you really happy.

———————————————

The movies finished and it was now 8:30pm. The sky was a dark blue and the stars were dancing in the night sky. People were filing out of the theatre one by one as the workers stated to do a clean up of the place around them. The aroma of popcorn still filled the area however.

The movie was really funny, you and Suga most definitely enjoyed yourself.

As the day was getting darker it was also getting colder. You thought that today wouldn't be that chilly so you didn't bother with a jacket, but boy were you wrong, you wearing denim shorts weren't helping either, exposing your bare thighs to the cool breeze.

Suga who instantly noticed your shivering body which you weren't particularly good at hiding took off his sweater and passed it to you.

"Huh what for?" Clearly you were cold but you didn't want Suga to suffer as well.

"Here take it, I promise I'm fine, unlike you i actually have a white long sleeve under here so i'll be fine" he insisted gently shoving it into your hand not taking no for an answer.

You placed the sweater gently over your head trying not to ruin your hair. It was definitely one size too big but you didn't mind, you thought it was cute. The first thing you noticed was the smell, It smelt like him, like fabric softener with a hint of lavender.

You both got onto the train and took your seats. Not too long after though you felt a wave of tiredness through your body as you covered your mouth and yawned. Trying to stay awake you couldn't any longer and your head fell right onto Suga's shoulder.

The weight from your head on his shoulder made him realise that you had fallen asleep on him. 'She's so cute when she sleeps' were his first thought as he saw your face looking so calm and peaceful. He proceeded to wrap his arm around yours to keep you comfortable for the journey home.