eighteen

You both were too busy being wrapped up in each other's arms you didn't realise how late it was.

None of that mattered though, it felt really nice to be in someone's arm's, especially Sugawara's. It was warm, safe almost.

As for pushing your feelings for Suga down into the deepest part of your mind until they couldn't be found anymore, you soon found those feelings starting to bubble up again but this time you didn't try to stop it, this time you just let it happen. 

You slowly let yourself go from the hug, twiddling at your fingers again.

He took notice of this and placed his hands on yours.

'Wow his hands are soft'

"Thank you Suga" your voice trailed off.

"For what?" He was confused as to why you were saying thank you for, it's not like he did anything special.

"For everything.." you proceeded,
"For being my friend, helping me with my homework, sticking with me, everything"

He looked up and glanced over to your face which was staring anywhere except his.

He grabbed his hand and placed it gently on the side of your cheek cupping your face, his thumb stroking your cheek which caused you to look directly at him, and only him.

You felt as if you were the only two in the world right now.

He moved his hand towards your ear and tucked in a little piece of hair behind it giving you a little smile sending chills down your spine.

His other hand moved from yours and went onto your thigh, gently caressing it. He looked over to you to make sure that you were all okay with this as consent is key.

You nodded as he moved his hand higher up your thigh and onto your hips pulling you closer to him, now inches apart from each other.

You took this moment to examine his face and all his features. You never realised how pretty his birth mark looked right under his eyes, or his small dainty lips.

He moved in slowly leaning his body towards yours. Both your eyes were shut as you made your way towards him.

'Be cool [L/n] you can't fuck up your first kiss'

Your lips were about to touch each other's when..

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ring

Sugawara's phone buzzed causing you both to jump a bit in shock.

Great, just when you were about to get your first kiss, a phone call had to ruin it all. I hate phones.

"Shit, sorry [L/n] I'll just take this real quick"

"Hey Kiyoko, what up?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted to check up on you and see if things were better with [L/n]" You overheard Kiyoko ask on the line.

"Um yeah we are great, better than great actually" He replies with a little smile on his face.

"Oh that's great then, well I'll see you at school, bye Suga"

"Yeah later Kiyoko"

He hung up the phone and looked at the time, it was almost 12pm.

"I'm gonna get going, I'll see you at school yeah?"

"Um, sure, yeah um" you stuttered trying to get words out of your mouth.

He may have seemed to forgotten about your almost kiss but you definitely didn't. It wasn't just something that happens to you often, a pretty boy gets close and then almost kisses you, 'damn Kiyoko why'd you have to call then' you sigh then leading Suga out to the front door. 

"See you tomorrow Suga"

He stepped out your door but not before turning back.

"Did you forget something? I can go grab it for you?"

"Yeah actually i forgot this" he quickly leaned in and gave you a quick peck on the cheek leaving you more flustered than ever.

Sure it wasn't a kiss on the lips but still it left you more than satisfied as he left your house walking down the narrow street.