Chapter 8

WARNING; This part contains mature and explicit sexual scenes. So I will put them in bold, and you can skip past it if you are sensitive with this kind of writing, although pretty much all of this chapter is mature, you'd just have to wait for the next chapter :).

##############

The force of his lips against mine softened, making the kiss gentle and actually loving. After a few seconds, his lips parted from mine and trailed sloppy kisses down my jawline and down my neck. I let out a soft moan as he found my sweet spot, sucking and nipping at the skin, feeling him creating a lovebite/hickey. He pulled his head out from the crook of my neck and grinned proudly at his work of making the small purple mark appear on my skin.

His hands ran down my arms and rested on my waist perfectly as he gazed into my eyes.

"Jump" he whispered.

So I did what he told me to and I jumped as his hands travelled further down and held me into him by my thighs as my legs hooked themselves around his waist and my arms rested on his shoulders. Slowly and carefully, still holding me, he began to walk up the stairs, in silence. Both of us not saying a single word to each other.

We reached his bedroom and he walked inside, closing the door again with his foot. He carefully laid me down on his bed and I unhooked myself from him, allowing him to stand back up straight.

(A/N: Mature parts start now.)

Still nothing had been said, but he began taking off his tie as I watched his every move. The tie came off, so did the shirt, and his trousers. My gaze wandered from the top of his head, down his face, down his chest; oh wow, that toned chest, and stopped at his boxers. His bulge was visible, however, it didn't look...hard.

I sat up and he smirked slightly, gently stroking my face with his hand as I began to unbutton my shirt. He helped me, at times getting frustrated with the small fiddly buttons and we managed to get it off, throwing it onto the growing pile of clothes as my skirt and tights joined it there too. My gaze returned to his bulge, and I could see it slightly throbbing, twitching even, as he stared at my cleavage hungrily. I gave a nod of approval and he grinned, reaching behind my back and unclasping my bra, pulling it off of me, as a small gasp escaped his lips.

"You're beautiful babe.." he whispered as his hand gently caressed my right breast, squeezing slightly.

My fingers hooked into the waistband of his boxers, slowly pulling them down and letting his manhood hang free. My hand reached up to his partly-hardened dick and I wrapped my fingers around it, starting to pump gently. He was bigger than I expected, but what surprised me was that it grew as it hardened in my hand whilst I pumped faster. Taking him by surprise, I placed it in my mouth, gently lapping my tongue over the slit, tasting his pre-cum. His hands made their way from my breasts to the back of my head, pushing me closer to him, meaning I took more of him in my mouth, making me gag from the sudden movement and saliva ran from my mouth and dripped down off of my chin. We didn't break eye contact at all, apart from whenever we blinked. His quiet moans filled the air, making me grin against him, knowing what I was doing was having this effect on him.

I continued sucking and pumping my fist along what I couldn't take in my mouth, until I felt him be hard enough, even feeling the veins rub against my lips as I he removed his length from my mouth. He gently pushed me back down on the bed so I was laying again and in one swift movement, he ripped my panties off of me, literally, and spread my legs.

"No time for teasing.." he grunted and placed himself at my entrance, slowly pushing himself into me, inch by inch.

"You're so wet for me baby.." He smirked, leaving himself inside me, allowing me to adjust to his size.

After a few seconds, he began thrusting slowly, making sure he pushed himself all the way in, making me groan in frustration, wanting him to go faster.

And as if he read my mind, his thrusts turned hard and fast.

My groans became louder as I bucked my hips.

Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead as he looked concentrated on going his fastest. He left one hand gripping onto my waist as his other hand slipped into mine and our fingers linked, making me smile at him.

I felt my walls tighten around him, making me dig my nails of my free hand into the bed sheets.

"I-I'm gonna c-" I screamed out in pleasure and leaned my head back as I felt my juices flow out of me onto his length, making his thrusts become sloppy.

And before anything else happened, he released himself, moaning my name loudly as I arched my back.

He pulled himself out of me and rolled next to me, both of us panting heavily.

I turned my head to look at him and smiled, then I looked down at our hands still linked, making me smile more.

"Lauren.."

"Yes Nathan?"

"I know it might feel weird to you, but I've wanted to say this since this morning. I..I think I love you.."

####################

A/N: I hope you guys (who read it) liked this part ;)

There will be a few more parts like this, but not a lot, so don't worry guys who are sensitive, you won't have to skip many chapters :)

Please vote/comment, it means a lot x