Chapter 7

I was wrapped up in Jay's tight grip, me sobbing gently into his shirt as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"I c-can't believe I have you b-back...I thought you left me f-forever.." I sniffed, mumbling into his shirt, most probably getting a smudge of my mascara on it.

"I'm sorry. I had things to do. I tried contacting but you know me, I'm clumsy and I lost my phone again. I couldn't remember your number."

"Why didn't you visit?"

"Like I said, I had things to do. Important things."

I sighed and pulled away from him and glanced at Nathan. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Jay, this is Nathan. Nathan, this is Jay, my brother."

"Nice to meet you, are you part of the teaching staff here?" Nathan asked him.

"Yes, I am. Actually I think I've been paired to teach with you for every lesson, so I guess that's good I suppose."

Whilst they continued their conversation, I went and sat down in my seat at the back as all the other students came into the classroom. There was the several friend groups; popular girls, popular boys, the sporty ones, the annoying/rude/naughty ones, the geeks and then the normal people, then there was me. I'm just not included in anyone's friend group.

"Good morning class, we have a new teacher joining us today, his name is Mr.McGuiness, and yes before you ask he is Lauren's older brother." good going Nathan.

Now everyone's staring at me.

I hate people looking at me.

I get self conscious.

Stop.

Looking.

The school day passed slowly, and boringly. Jay went off to his own apartment in the other side of town and Nathan took me back to his, well, our place.

"Did you have a nice day?" Nathan asked as we were taking our shoes and coats off.

"Not particularly."

"Why? What happened?"

"It's none of your business. It doesn't matter."

"It does matter"

"No it doesn't, just forget it" I rolled my eyes.

"Fucking bitch" Nathan mumbled as he walked into the kitchen.

"Twat!" I yelled after him.

He stopped in his tracks and turned back to face me, walking over as a dark mist washed over his eyes, showing annoyance and....lust?

He smirked and slowly backed me up against the wall.

"What did you call me?"

"N-Nothing."

"Tell. Me." he said through gritted teeth.

"I called you a twat because you called me a fucking bitch and-"

I was instantly cut off my Nathan's lips crashing onto mine forcefully. And the most annoying thing about this? I kissed back.

Holy shit.

I'm kissing Nathan.

Nathan Sykes.

My teacher!

#####################

A/N: omfg haha I really can't write.

I'm sorry this is rubbish and short and just ugh why do you guys even read this? It's terrible hahaha.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS for tomorrow/today whatever time zone you're all in.

I hope you get everything you want.

:) xx