Book 51: Unconventional Lovers

Title: Unconventional Lovers

Author: -JayJayJay-

Main Genre: LGBT-fiction

Sub-Genre: Rivalry

Number of Chapters: 32

Recommended age of the readers: 18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

They've never kissed before, because that would be a step too far and it would mean they like each other. It was just a random hookup situation, between two guys who started to hate each other as they grew apart.

That was the deal between Jessie Summers and Riley Williams. Countless amounts of hookups, endless hatred toward each other, but no kissing since they had no feelings for each other.

They both agreed that it was completely causal, with no emotional investment or seriousness between them.

At least that's what they thought at first...

Why I liked it:

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK. I read it twice.

Very active in sexual activities but it just made it so much easier to understand the characters because that's exactly what the book's about. Always a fame with a couple, who think that they aren't a couple only to fall in love.

There's so much more than a no-strings-attached theme to this book. Even if it's not the typical high school homophobic related book, there's high mentions of homophobia as the story goes.

The characters are to die for and I loved each and every one of them. It's so heart-touching and cry-worthy. And the scenes, damn, they are movie worthy I tell you.

There's no BIG drama. It's just the right amount.