Book 43: Driven by the Porn-star

Title: Driven by the Porn-star

Author: LadyYandereShane

Main Genre: LGBT+

Sub-Genre: Pornstar

Number of Chapters: 8

Recommended age of the readers: 18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

"I own you." Hands roamed all over the hundred million dollar body he claimed. Jax shuddered but mewled at the touch. "All of you."

"I'm not a prostitute!"

"You sell your body for séx... the only difference between this and porn is that it's in front of the camera. Since I literally paid for you..." The words snakes through Jax's ear canals, tingling his abdomen. "Nobody but me will be allowed to see you like this. Got it... peasant?"

---

Jax Tyrone has been living in poverty since his parents died. Since elementary, now 24, Jax works hard to support him and his sister. His work? Starring in Adult Videos. Being a pornstar was easy money because a demand for him was high, and that demand became very serious when it came to the wrong person.

Ryland de Vera is a rich English "businessman" who is on the opposite side of the spectrum. However, him and Jax share a childhood together. Ryland was Jax' ultimate bully from middle school to high school. Will it go down or uphill for Jax when Ryland found out about the kid he was bullying selling his ass for the camera, and decided Jax should sell his àss to him exclusively?

Why I liked it:

This is a 8 chapter book filled with so much emotions, I honestly was so shocked.

It's a definite must read. It's 8 chapters long, how hard can it be to read? I definitely enjoyed it and loved every chapter. At first, the characters pissed me off but I think that's what the author wanted us to feel.