Chapter 16

i will be shoutout anyone who add or follows me in a recent updated part.i hope you enjoy this chapter and now let's continue.please vote and comment i would really like it if you did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you decide to go see the your letters at the owlery,since you had heard students saying you have a special letter wait for you.

you slowly walked up the stairs of the owlery while trying to not fall since it snowed,you were nervous since you knew exactly what it meant, the dark lord needed you for something important.

you finally arrived to the owlery after walking a flight of stairs which wasn't your ideal way of starting your day,you noticed the owl but it wasn't one you recongized it was rather odd and different from the usual owl you would get from the dark lord.

you slowly took the owl before you heard more students running up the stairs, you apparated to avoid any glares or students bothering you.

you felt the gound which gave you a sense of comfort and privacy since it was something you were familar with,you look around to make sure no was going to suspect you a rather important letter.

you saw a strange boy staring at you for some odd reason but you brushed it off and sat carefully on the floor to see the strange boy on the other side of the lake with the same letter as you.

the strange boy was theodore nott,he was a death eater which didn't susprise you since he was in the pureblood supremacy but he looked nervous like you to read the letter.

you walked up to him and he looked up then stood up to face you completely,"shall we read it together?" you asked while you waved your letter to show you had the same letter.

he didn't respond but allowed you to join him,"thanks" you said carefully with each words since he wasn't close to you"why?"theodore asked while he stared at your features and intaking your beauty until he broke his trance.

"why what?" you asked,"why did you join them"he asked while he still hadn't open the letter as well,"i don't have the mark if....." before you could finish your sentence you felt warmth on your lips with gave you a susprise but you connect your lips again.

you felt him pull on top his lap which was odd but all you could care about was the warmth of your lips with his, you couldn't stop until you felt a hand on your waist pulling you closer but you pulled away.

you open your eyes to see theodore nott in shock by your sudden movement which were you leaving him wanting more.

you decided to read the letter at diagon alley instead of hogwarts, you opened the letter in rush to see what the dark lord had asked you to do,you reread the letter to make sure you didn't miss a letter or word.

hello blue, i would like for you to be in our meeting today and i rather you not miss it, it's quite important information about your task as well as nagini needs to be in human form for the meeting as well and we only know one person who can do it, which is you.

-lord voldemort

blue was the nickname for you since you didn't want your name running around the place, you weren't susprised because of his choice of words but for earlier events.

you couldn't believe you kissed theodore nott,everyone ignored him for some reason but you didn't.

you heard a voice it was rather close to you"draco come on let's go get some candy", you walked closer to the voice to see draco with blaise, they were friends again which was werid until blaise made eye contact with you which
lead draco to turn around.