Chapter 4

i will be shoutout anyone who add or follows me in a recent updated part.i hope you enjoy this chapter and now let's continue.please vote and comment i would really like it if you did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were the first one wake,everyone else was still asleep so you slowly got up but before leaving remember the letter draco sent you and took it with you. you walked slowly downstairs trying not to wake up anyone, you reached the front door and walked outside to smell fresh air and the sun hitting your face then you look around for a tree to sit down and read draco's letter.you were worried of what he wrote and only hope for the best,you sat down on the ground and began to read his letter.

y/n, what i mean by see you at kings is that your siting with me, and don't tell anyone about what happened at london or else. don't reply back, see you at kings cross station y/n.

-draco malfoy

you ripped the letter up in frustration by his words but deep down you knew he wasn't okay.you stood up and kicked the tree only to hurt yourself in the process.you stopped and thought about all the moments you saw draco and he didn't seem himself at all only to be stuck again, you gave up again and you heard a voice behind you "who made you mad?" you turned around to see harry walking closer to you. "draco malfoy" you said he looked surprised and asked "what did he say?",  "he told me i had to sit with him on the way to hogwarts" you replied still annoyed with his letter. "of course he would, sounds like him"  harry said while seeing pieces of the letter in pieces flying away with the wind.

"how did you sleep harry?" you asked while walking around the burrow until everyone else woke up."fine"  he replied you felt something was off and decided to ask him "what's on your mind harry?"  he gave you a shock look "i don't want to bother with my thoughts"  he said while stopped walking."harry, i don't mind, plus no else is awake"  you said while you sat back down at the tree, you let harry sit next to you "draco seems strange doesn't he?" harry said  "he does, but he never tells me anything"  you said. harry understood what you were saying and continued talking about anything else but draco.

why do i let draco, get under my skin?

why did he bothered to write me a letter?

why is harry interested in draco?

"it's be so long, since we seen you " harry said while noticing more people walking outside to see you and harry talking."yeah it has i just been busy " you replied while standing up to see ron and hermione walk towards to you and harry."molly said breakfast is ready" hermione said, we both nodded and head inside with them to see everyone already eating, we sat down and started serving  ourselves some food. " y/n would you like to play quidditch with me today?" ginny asked while grabbing more bacon slices, "y/n would you like to help me and fred out at the joke shop?" george asked while spreading jam on his piece of toast. "i would love to help and play with you" you said while pouring yourself some pumpkin juice.

everyone looked happy and excited to have you around."do you, guys want to do anything with me?" you asked, "maybe we can go see the shrieking shack like old times" hermione said. "that sounds fun" you smile and continue eating and talking with the trio."are you ready y/n" ginny asked tilting her head a little, "yes, come on"you said you started playing with ginny for couple minutes then the twins came over "hey y/n we leave soon" "oh okay, bye ginny" you said while walking inside to change. "i'm ready let's go" you said while heading out the door and the twins following behind you, the twins apparate to the joke shop.you walked in and the twins got to work,were busy the whole day but you helped with anything they needed and they appreciated you for help them.