chapter 9

i will be shoutout anyone who add or follows me in a recent updated part.i hope you enjoy this chapter and now let's continue.please vote and comment i would really like it if you did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you decided to head to class early and not go to the great hall as you walked up the stairs to potions class you heard someone calling after you."hey y/n, wait", you turned to see who it was and it was harry, you waved and smiled at him and said "hey harry what's up?". "oh, nothing i just wanted to walk with you to potions if that's okay" he asked, "sure, harry" you said while waiting for harry to catch up to you then walking beside you heading to potions class."why didn't you go the great hall?" harry asked, "i wasn't hungry" you said and harry nodded.after a minutes later you arrived to potions class,professor slughorn was inside preparing for class before entering you knock on the door."come in" professor slughorn said and you entered with harry, you and harry walked to your desks and dropped your books down.

"i would like to invited you two to a dinner tonight"professor slughorn said while handing you and harry invitations "i would love to" you said, "thanks professor" harry said while more students came in to take their seats.you saw draco entering the room but he ignores everyone around him talking and just stares at your eyes what felt like forever until blaise walked in and broke in trance."come on draco" blaise said, pansy came over to you and handled you a fruit tart"eat it" pansy said while she sats next you,"fine" you said and slowly eating the tart.you look up to see pansy smiling and walking up to you to give up a warm hug "i promise, we will hangout today, just you and me" pansy said while you felt tears fall form both of your faces, you started laughing at the fact you were crying for no reason.

i can't wait for tonight, at least i'm not going alone

i can't believe i just cried in front of everyone

but i missed pansy, so much it hurts

after a couple minutes go by pansy lets go of you and returns to her seat and both of you look at each other for a spilt second and start laughing and the whole class joined you because they failed at keeping it in."alright class, let's beginning" professor slughorn said while chuckling for a minute then the class settle down and class began.after professor slughorn teached he let us have a few minutes before class ended, "what was so funny?" blaise asked, you and pansy shrugged and started talking to each other."so your going to the dinner ?" pansy asked and you nodded, you looked over at the trio and they waved at you and you waved back,"so what do you want to do bestie?" pansy asked while grabbing her stuff for her next class."maybe just jam out to music until tonight's dinner" you said and she nodded while smiling.

class ended and you started packing your stuff until you saw someone grab your stuff from your hands,"draco, let me take my stuff" you said while looking up to his grey eyes look into yours."well, i'm with walking to class with you"draco said while still looking into your eyes,you only nodded and headed out of the class and he followed behind you."are you okay y/n?" draco asked while he walked beside to going to your next class,"yea, i just been busy like always" you said,"maybe one day i can take you out " he suggests and you smile at him and continued walking until you saw adrian walk to you and say "there cancelling classes today".after you heard that draco grabbed your hand and took you to black lake to do homework for potions class.

"are you always going to drag me everywhere?" you said while you sat down next to draco and began your work."yes" he said then laughing at your choice of words, "what's so funny?" you asked feeling annoyed with him."nothing" draco said while he still continued laughing, "fine, i'm leaving see...." before you could leave he grabbed your hand and said "stay", "fine" you said while siting back down next to him.