Honry asf 🥵

Today I felt so horny just reading all these freaky story and watching freaky videos on Instagram. All I could think about was him, me n him having our amazing moment, man I really want that.

You: Babyyyy
Bf: Wassup baby
You: I love youuu
Bf: You good there baby...
You: Hehe yess 😉
Bf : Get here 😍
You: Ightt 🥵

You walk over to him while he plays his game, he grabs your waist and you sit on his lap, grinding slowly making him get off his game and focus on your waist. He grabs your neck and smashes his lips into yours, slowly making his way down to your neck.

(Play now)

He sucks on your neck making you moan a little, he tugs at your shirt telling you to take it off you take it off as he takes off his pants, (you also take off your shorts) he grabs you and smashes you onto the bed and without warning, sticks it in. You gasp rolling your head back and gripping the sheets. He goes faster and faster making you moan louder and louder. He grabs you by the neck and whispers in your ear.

Him: Ik you can take this dick, but can you take that and fingers ?
You: Ahhh fuckkk daddyyy, yess I cann 😩

He lets go of your neck and puts one of his fingers in, you feel like his dick got thicker.

He adds his second finger and fingers you hard, you moan and he groans. Skin clapping together and a moaning mess.

You had to cum so bad but didn't want to tell him and surprise him, so you did, you cum on his dick and fingers.

Him: Ahh baby whyyy
You: I had to 😭

Your legs are shaking and it just feels so good to release it all out. And then you feel something warm go through, he nutted inside you.

You: That was so warmmmm 😩
Him: All for you baby girl 😉

He pulls out and you suck his dick clean, he then licks your pussy clean. You both get dressed and cuddle up while watching Netflix.

SORRY ITS SHORT, ITS CURRENTLY 2 IN THE MORNING WHERE I AM AND IM TIRED ASF.