Birthday sex, psy night

(Don't play song until told) 😌
Just to let you know, if you don't got a boyfriend we'll your crush is your boyfriend in this story.

It's your birthday and your boyfriend is doing something for you as a birthday present. He told you that you have to wait till night time, you thought it was just going out to dinner.

You: Cmon bby just tell me, ion wan wait.
Bf: Noooo it's a surprise.
He says with a smirk.
You: Pls 🥺
Bf: Keep begging 😏
You: Pls pls pls plssss bby plssss 😭
Bf: Ight go to the bedroom.

You walk upstairs to the bedroom with him behind you, just as you walk in he comes in and locks the door.

(Play the song now)

You look behind you and he grabs your waist pulling you close to him and kisses you hard out, you kiss back ofc. He taps your thigh signalling you to jump and wrap your legs around him, without breaking the kiss he takes you to the bed and slams you down. He slowly starts to grind on you and you start to moan quietly, breaking the kiss. He licks you down to you neck and sucks on your neck leaving a big dark hickey. All you hear are kisses coming from your neck and sweet little moans from him hitting your g-spot, this is making you hella horny.

He tugs your shirt telling you to get undressed, you slowly start pulling off your shirt and bra leaving him to take off his shirt as well. He leans back and pulls your shorts and underwear off, he spreads your legs and starts sucking your pussy.

You: Ahhh fuckkk 😩

You say as your fingers get lost in his hair, he slowly puts his tongue in and curls it making you moan and grabbing the sheets. He licks faster and faster each time you moan until you feel a knot in your stomach.

You: Bbyy imma cum.
Bf: come at me bae

You release it and give out a relieved sigh. He feels it going all out on his tongue and swallows it. He licks it clean and gets up, takes his tracks and boxers off and without saying anything, slowly puts it inside. You gasp and roll your head back, he starts to thrust faster and faster making you sound like a moaning mess. He grabs your waist and moving it to the speed he likes it. You feel a knot in you stomach know it will happen.

You: I'm going to cum !
Bf: Hold up.

You try to hold it in and continue to moan.

Bf: Whenever you want bae

You nod and release, he feels it on his dick and pulls out. He licks your pussy clean again and gets back up. You both get into comfy clothes and cuddle in bed until you both fall asleep.

THE END