Bad days :/

(Dont play song till told)

Bae just got home from work but he don't seem happy. I wanna be able to make his day by doing his favourite thing, apart from play the game 😅.

You: babyyyy
Bf: what..
You: I got sum for youuu
Bf: what is it
You: Come w me and you will see !
Bf: Ugh god
You: Cmon babyy it will make you better I promise.
Bf: Hmph

He rolls his eyes but goes w her anyways.

Bf: Wait, is it a PS5 ?!
You: Uhmm... no but you will like this
Bf: Oh

He continues to follow her until they get to their bedroom, she walks behind him and closes the door. He looks back and looks at her up and down. She stands in front of him and slowly starts to strip, his pupils expand.

Bf: Ouuu bae you lookin hella fine 🥵

(Play song now)

You walk up to him and he grabs your waist and smashes his lips into yours. You jump and wrap your legs around him without him signalling you, he was horny in no time. You turn his back to face the bed and smashes him against the bed, he flips over you so he's on top. You start to pull off his shirt and he starts to suck on your neck, leaving 2 big hickeys making him feel hard as hell. He takes his shorts and underwear off and throws them on the ground.

Without warning he smashes his dick into you making you gasp and roll your head back, he thrusts slowly until you let out a moan. He groans ands starts going faster making you both sound like a moaning mess. He grabs your neck and starts to choke you while leaning down and kissing you.  You feel a knot in your stomach.

You: Ahhh I'm going to cum
Bf: hold up lemme hit it real quick 😉

He makes you hold it in but you feel like you couldn't hold it much longer.

You: Daddy it's gonna come outtt !
Bf: Little longer princess

You had the urge to release but you had to do what daddy said. He hits your g-spot making you moan and grabs the sheets while biting your lip.

Bf: Cum for daddy

You release and let out a sigh of relief.
You feel a twitch and know he's going to cum as well, he cums inside you making you feel warm.

Bf: Ahh fuckkk baby girl
You: I love youu 😍
Bf: I love you more princess

THE END