chapter twenty-five

You walked through the school corridor to head back home. You had got stressed during the final class because your teacher had told you about your coming exam in two weeks. Like seriously, you just had got done all of your undone exams from those past two weeks you had been kidnapped. This wasn't the right time for exams to you.

You walked out of the school and saw your driver standing on the street in front of the car. Although it wasn't your driver, at least not the same as before.
He opened the car's door for you when you had walked over him.
"Who are you and where is the other guy?" you asked curiously. Tony hadn't told you anything about switching the drivers.
"He didn't make it today so I took his place for this afternoon." he told you firmly while he still kept the door open for you. It was quite strange considering the fact that the driver had drove you into school today. How couldn't he make it for the afternoon as well?

You didn't question it more and climbed inside the car. The driver closed the door for you and then walked to the other side and sat down on the driver's seat next to you.
This one had clearly better manners than the other one had, though.

He started the car and drove away from the school yard. You minded your own business in peace, until you noticed something weird. He was going into the wrong direction.
First thought from you was that he was just new and didn't know where he was going.
"Tower is on that way." you blurted and pointed at the direction of the tower with your finger. But the driver didn't even bat an eye and kept driving to the wrong direction. This started to feel weird.

Then suddenly you felt pain in your neck, like someone had just shoved a needle in there. You turned around and saw another man, who pulled out the needle from your skin. And before you could do anything in resistance, you started to feel dizzy and sluggish.

He had drugged you.

"You really thought that you could slip away from us?" the man behind the wheel said. You looked at him shocked while you tried to fight the drug the other guy had put inside you. You hadn't any idea what he was talking about.

Soon you noticed that the drug was obviously too strong for you to fight against, and soon you had to close your eyes and you fell asleep.

*

You slowly woke up again, still feeling little dizzy from the drugs. But this time it was dark, and you noticed soon the reason, they had put a bag on your head.
You still felt the car's seat and the seatbelt around you, so you still had to be in the car. But because you couldn't hear any voices and the car wasn't moving, you assumed that the car had stopped and you were alone in there.

You were plenty of minutes alone in there, trying helplessly to get out of the car, but the door was locked and you couldn't see anything, so it was too hard.

But then, you heard a sound of opening lock and that door from your side opened.  Someone untied you from your seatbelt. He grabbed your hand little too tightly and dragged you outside of the car. You couldn't tell where you were because of the bag around your head, but you felt that it wasn't outdoors.

That strong guy started to drag you forwards, and even though you tried to hesitate, it didn't work. He was way too strong for you.

And soon you noticed too, that they had tied up your mouth as well. You couldn't even ask where he was taking you or why he had took you.

It seemed like people really liked to kidnap you. It has only been like four weeks since your last one.

The man dragged you far away from your car, through the corridors, and after a several minutes of walking, you finally entered into some room.
He sat you down on the chair and you felt how he started to bound your arms and legs in it.
After he had got his job done, he removed the bag from your head. Now you were finally able to see where in the hell you were.
It was bright first, but after your eyes had got used to it you looked curiously around you. There was lots of old looking tech and few guards, guarding the door. Then you looked forward and saw a man with white jacket, who looked a little bit like some kind of a doctor.

"I have been waiting for you ms. Stark." he said with evily grin on his face. You didn't recognize the man, actually you didn't recognize anything in this place. And how the hell he knew who you are?
"You're probably wondering now how we know you and why we took you." he added with little laugh. And he was right, you did wonder why in the hell you had ended up in here.
But now you just needed to listen carefully because of the bond around your mouth.
"You know, you have those interesting mind control abilities... and we're very interested about them." the man continued.

Now you were stunned. Why on earth they would be interested about your powers and how in Thor's name they knew about them?

You tried to struggle yourself out of those ties around your arms and legs, but it was too hard to even move.

"Hussh, little girl. Don't use all of your energy to something what is impossible to accomplish. And trust me when I say that you will need that energy for later." he bid you with that awful playing voice. You still didn't know who the hell he was, but you did know that he didn't want anything good for you.

After you had tried to struggle long enough from the ties, the man sighed in amuse to your helpless attempt to escape .
"Enough for now.
You two, took her into somewhere safe." the man ordered his men.
Those guards from the door walked over you and started to unbound you from the ties. But before you could try to fight them as soon as they would had got you out of those ties, they put uncomfortable handcuffs around you wrists.
Those guys were huge, so resistance would be waste of time at this point.

They dragged you out of the room, literally dragged because you weren't cooperating with them.
This time there was no bag in your head so you had time to search around and try to figure out where in the hell you were.

They dragged you through few corridors and you ended up to the cells. It was really dark and cold in there. They dragged you closer to the cells and stopped at in front of one.

Then they opened the cell you were standing in front of and threw you in, straight on the floor. You let a little squeak out of pain as the other one came in and lifted you up from the ground.
He took the chains from the wall and attached them to your handcuffs.
You glared at them angrily while they headed out and closed the door behind them. Leaving you there, on the cold floor, all by yourself.

"I really hoped that you wouldn't end up in here." you heard a familiar voice from the other corner of the room. You turned your head to the direction of the voice and noticed that you weren't alone in the cell after all.

Because there he was, familiar face full of bruises, sitting on the floor with handcuffs attached to the wall like yours.

There he was.

The man you had been looking for a long time.

Loki.