Epilogue

*1 month later*

Zane, Zari, Seraphina, Marik and Kane were picked up by Anderson a month before Marinette woke up. Anderson payed their hospital bills and left with them. The six smiled, knowing they did what they wanted.

 The six smiled, knowing they did what they wanted

"Now we wait for Marinette to awaken." Anderson says.

The five nodded their head. "For our Queen to finally come and be reunited with us."

"No more of their shit." Seraphina says.

"And everything we did was for her." Marik says.

"She'll never be alone." Kane says.

"As she has her loyal friends." Zari says.

"Forever." Zane says.

*1 months later*

Marinette wakes up from the hospital.

"Oh your awake!" Sabine says as she hugs Marinette.

".....?" Marinette was confused.

"We sorry for everything. We know no amount of apologies would ever fix the damage we did to you." Tom says.

"Umm..... Who are you?" Marinette asks in confusion.

Tom and Sabine look at each other in shock.

*5 minutes later*

"She has temporary memory loss. In the given time. She'll need to stay for a while. But I suggest we don't let anyone who have hurt her.... See her in this state. After what happened two months ago." the doctor says.

"Okay doctor." Sabine says.

Marinette blinks in confusion.

The doctor, Sabine and Tom leave the room. The doctor clears his throat.

"The nanite inside of her neck must've been the cause of the temporary memory loss. So does she happen to be working with anyone? Has a job?" the doctor questions.

"Yes. But.... she never told us about it after...." Sabine looks guilty and sad.

"I see. Well... I'll inform you if they happen to come." the doctor says.

Tom and Sabine nodded their head.

*Agreste Mansion*

"I said you can't." Gabriel says.

"Why?" Adrien asks.

"Because I made a restraining order for Marinette. You are no longer to come with her. If you break the law, I will not help you. I have a lot of mistakes to fix." Gabriel says.

Adrien falls to his knees and clenches his fists.

*Hospital*

Maria walks towards Tom and Sabine. "Hello."

"May we help you?" Tom asks.

"I'm Marinette boss. I heard what happened two months ago. Sorry if I couldn't come sooner. Work has pushed me lately." Maria says.

"It's okay. So, what brings you here?" Sabine asks.

"Well. Once Marinette is discharged. I want her to come back with me to New York." Maria says.

"Oh... Well. You should know that the doctor said she has a temporary memory loss." Tom says.

"I see. Well, I won't let that worry me. I know some good people that can take care of her." Maria states. "Of course, i won't force her to come. The decision is hers to make."

"We'll think about it." Sabine says.

Maria nods and gives them a smile. She walks pass them.

*Marinette's Hospital Room*

Maria enters and Marinette looks at her

Maria enters and Marinette looks at her. The door closes.

"How do you feel?" Maria asks as she walks towards Marinette.

"I'm okay." Marinette replies.

"Do you remember me?" Maria asks.

"Of course I do. Maria." Marinette smiles. "I think it's just the memories of the past. Not the recent events." she whispers.

"I see. Just know. We sent the box away recently to someone who can take care of it." Maria says.

"Oh.... I see. So that's that huh?" Marinette asks.

Maria sighs and nods.

"Thanks for letting me." Marinette says. 'Goodbye..... Tikki.... Plagg.... And the rest of the kwamis...... I told you..... I was becoming unworthy.....' she closes her eyes as a tear falls.

*4 months later*

Marinette waves at her parents. Maria and Marinette enter the car.

"Graduation. How does it feel?" Maria asks.

"Good. I don't have to worry about that anymore." Marinette sighs.

"And what about the class?" Maria asks.

".........." "They apologized but they were still scared of me." Marinette says.

"I see." Maria pats Marinette's shoulder. "And what about him?"

"He couldn't get near me because of the restraining order and his bodyguard." Marinette smiles.

"Good. Let's leave Paris and look forward to the future." Maria says.

"Yeah. I look forward to see Zane and the rest. And working under you and your husband." Marinette smiles.

"Glad to have you. Ladybug." Maria starts the car.

The car drives away.

News Headline: Lila Exposed For Lies!

Pictures and messages were shown on tv.

Gabriel fine for $5 million for the damages caused.

Adrien exposed for trying to force Marinette into relationship against her will.

"Let's see what the future holds." Marinette says with a smile.

End?

Meet the Queen of Mean

That's it. :) I know it was rushed but I did what I needed to do. Sorry if you expected to be long. .-. It was my first miraculous story. I have two I plan on doing but it'll have to wait for a while. So thank you for reading and enjoyed those deaths and beat downs :)

- Zoom9351