Chapter 10 Meeting with the Agreste

*The Next Day, Agreste Mansion*

"Marinette. Thank you for meeting with me today. I have a important meeting after this so i would like to get this settled with as quickly as possible." Gabriel says.

"Understood." Marinette says.

They walked to the dining room. Adrien was sitting next his father on the left side of the table. Adrien is seen with a black eye, cast around his left arm and bandages around his head and legs. Marinette didn't even bother looking at Adrien.

'You better say what's good for me. You'll be mine soon enough.' Adrien thinks.

'This guy is already fucking annoying me just by staring at me like he fucking claims me. Trust me, you'll wish you never acted like a spoil little brat Adrien. I actually regret having a crush on you now that I see what kind of person you fucking truly are. Well..... said could be said about me.' Marinette thinks.

"I was expecting you to be accompany by your friends or your parents about this matter." Gabriel raised his eyebrow.

"I don't care about what my parents think as of now." Marinette growls.

Gabriel looked concern.

"But as for my friends. They are with someone important. It's part of their job so I'm not gonna go force them to stay by my side." Marinette says.

'Good.' Adrien smiles. 'At least they won't interfere with us being together.'

'This fucking boy is already planning something. He better not try anything or he's going right back to the fucking hospital. Just like Lila, again.' Marinette smirks a little.

"Ms.Marinette. I would like you to explain how all this started. You told Nathalie that Adrien was the one who start to force himself onto you." Gabriel says.

"Oh yes. But, I do believe you want me to let you listen to the records instead of me explaining it. Would that be alright with you?" Marinette smiles.

Adrien widen his eyes. 'She better fucking not!'

Gabriel looked concern. "Allow me to hear these records."

Marinette takes out her phone and turns up the volume. She goes through her recording and presses play.

"Marinette. You will be mine. One way or another. If you don't do as I tell you, I will punish you. I can make all this stop if you go out with me Marinette." Adrien says.

"Adrien no! I told you. I don't want to be with you! I thought you were a good, kind-hearted person. But it seems I was wrong. I misjudged you for who you truly are." Marinette says.

*SMACK!*

"You don't get to talk back to me Marinette! You will be mine!" Adrien says.

"Adrien! Let me go!" Marinette demands.

"NO! Agree to go out with me!" Adrien demands.

"LET ME GO!" Marinette yells.

"Why you! GET BACK HERE!!!!" Adrien yells.

The recording stops. Marinette presses play on the next one.

"Adrien stop!" Marinette shouts.

"Shut up!" Adrien says. "If you won't agree to be with me then I'll have to force you."

"DON'T YOU TOUCH ME! STOP!!!! ADRIEN STOP!!!" Marinette yells.

*SLAP!!!!*

"Did you just hit me?" Adrien growls.