Chapter 11 The Return of Red Death & The Merciless

*3 days later*

Marinette slaps Lila in the face. "Wanna repeat that one more time?"

"............" Lila hold her cheek.

"Bitch! I asked you to repeat it! One. More. time." Marinette pulls Lila' hair.

"You're so mean..... We don't deserve this." Lila responds.

".............." "PFFFFFF!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Marinette asks. "Have you forgotten?" she pulls Lila closer and leans to her ear. "Your the fucking reason why this started bitch. You turn them all against me. So I fucking punished all of you with the help of my friends. You did this to yourselves."

Marinette slams Lila down to the floor.

"Marinette stop!" Alya says. "That's enough! She's already-"

"Bitch! Shut the fuck up!" Marinette looks ay Alya. "So Lila deserves to get mercy when I DIDN'T GET ANY MERCY WHATSOEVER????!!!!!"

Alya stopped to think for a moment.

"Yeah. Think for once in your worthless life." Marinette growls as she kicks Lila in the face.

Kim gets dropped by Zane. Ivan was scared as Marik broke his wrist.

"And you thought. Every. Single. One of you could oppose me? The Queen of Mean! Bitch! I will dominate all of you. WE! Will make you fear us. Show you what we are capable of." Marinette says.

Zane, Zari, Marik, Seraphina and Kane smirk.

"O-Oh yeah? What happens if Luka h-hears about this?" Juleka says.

"Hm?" Marinette looks at Juleka. "Why would you say that?"

"Because I came back to surprise you." Luka says as he comes out of hiding from the tree.

"And so did we." Kagami says as she stops hiding from the tree.

"You know Marinette. I thought I was bad but this is a whole you level. Even for me." Chloe says as she stops hiding from the tree.

"Ohhhh.... Now I see. So this is what you wanted me to see?" Marinette points at the three. "So that you idiots could bring back my 'nice and kind' side back? So you can continue to hurting me?? PFFFF!!!!!! HAHAHA! Please tell me that wasn't the fucking case." Marinette smiles.

Seraphina looks at her phone.

Message: It seems it is time. Get ready.

"So. I heard you three were the only people that was willing to help Marinette after everyone betrayed her because of this worthless, lying ass, trash bitch." Seraphina steps on Lila's head.

"So we are willing to let you walk away. Like nothing ever happened." Kane says.

"No. All of you need to stop. Are you aware what kind of trouble you'll be in if you keep doing this?" Luka asks.

"And the Marinette we know would never act like this." Kagami says.

"You don't know me. All of it was just a fake personality I made up. THIS IS WHO I AM!" Marinette yells.

"Marinette! We know that's not true!" Chloe shouts.

"Yes! In fact you are quiet correct. This is not who she truly is." a person says.

Marinette, Seraphina, Zane, Zari, Kane and Marik get zapped as they scream in pain. They fall to their knees.

 They fall to their knees