S E V E N

Truth was, i didn't want to just lay in my bed, thinking about all the bad parts of my relationship.

I wanted to get ready, go to the party, get black out drunk and forget that today ever happened.

I was good at that.

Forgetting

Probably the reason why Adrian and i are still together.

But i don't really forget, i just push it the back of my mind, some may say that its naïve, but there's reasons why i stay in this relationship.

My dad.

We used to be close when i was younger, and even after my mother passed he was still a good father.

But when i started growing up, changing into a young women, he couldn't bear to even look at me anymore.

All he saw was my mother.

And as much as i wished he could've pushed past that barrier, i understood.

He became more and more distant as the years went by, spending all his time and effort on making sure my brother Mathew was all set up with a good and successful life.

I didn't hate him for what had happened, but part of me was angry that he could never learn to accept the fact that mum died and that i was a different person, no matter how similar we looked.

I lost hope in having a relationship with my father, i kept to myself.

Spending my time outdoors, going on my own adventures in the muggle world, that's how i started collecting crystals.

Until one day when my father called me into his office.

He was being very formal, however still avoiding any eye contact.

He told me how he wasn't going to be around forever and that he needed me to make sure i would marry into a rich pure-blooded family, where i would have kids and and be a good wife.

The idea disgusted me, but what he said next stuck in my mind.

'i need you to promise me Aurelia' he said sternly.

'father, its Aubrey' i replied, in shock of his saying my mothers name.

'just promise me!' he shouted, his face turning red as he slammed his fists into the table.

'fine, i promise' i mutter, gulping.

I wasn't entirely sure why i promised him, he never gave me a reason to why he so badly needed me to follow through on his wish.

There was a loud knocking on the door.

I glanced at angie who sent me a similar look back as we both stood there in our underwear.

'let me in!' the voice called, sounding much like the youngest Weasley.

'gin?' i yell back, heading to open the door.

I pulled the door open, a look of confusion on my face as i watched the very out of breath girl.

'i need a hand' she sighed.

I motioned my hand into the room, opening the door further so she could come in.

'Ginny? you okay?' Angelina asked as i closed the door and turned around.

'so basically Hufflepuff's hosting tonight since everyone thinks Harrys a cheat, and Luna's coming and its my first time seeing her since last year and I'm getting nervous because I'm still not sure whether she's bi or not yet but i want to look hot just in case' she practically vomited out.