That Sweet Alien Love Part 1

My take:

After years of training it was finally time. I was gonna be the first astronaut on planet B-306 in the martian galaxy. Not only that but I was gonna be the first human to ever see an alien. so many questions raced through my head, "Will the aliens be hot?', "Will the aliens have strange bodies?'', and, "What will the aliens  think of humans?". Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to ponder upon these important questions. It was time for blast off. 

A month in space passed, and it was time for me to go into a deep cryo sleep, since the trip was a little over 10 years long.  How the cryo chamber kept me fresh for 10 years has always boggled my mind, but I was more than willing to do it if it meant that I got to see hot aliens- er I mean aliens, just aliens. I got into the clear cylindrical sleeping chamber and could slowly feel myself easing to sleep as a white gas enveloped closed cylinder  I tried to think of some nice thoughts so 

                                                               ~𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 10 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴~

I wake up. At first I felt really groggy, but then the realization hits me that holllyyyyyy crapppppppp I am 4 hours away from meeting my future lover- I mean alien, ahah. I start the landing sequence since it takes nearly 3 hours. I don't understand how, but I somehow remembered this landing sequence considering I was asleep for 10 years, but I did it. Now the worst part: waiting a whole hour for my life to completely change.  

I landed on  B-306. To my surprise as I exited my Elon Musk the third personal space ship, I am greeted by a group of blue aliens. All of them look like your average blue alien not spectacular in looks but ok I guess. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a blue Alien running towards me. They were different then the other aliens. Their blue was like a sapphire shining among coal. They're triangular like head was pointer then any of the other. And their eyes, OH their eyes, they shined neon like a glowstick in a dark room. I couldn't take my eyes off them as they ran toward the group their knobby legs somehow how carrying their beautifully soggy nipples. I was too busy staring at who I would later call "shmae" to notice the ever growing crowd of of blue aliens around me. Now at the time I didn't understand but after quickly learning their language I can tell you what most were saying: "Who the hell is this?" "Where did this thing  come from?" and, "Why does it look so ugly?". As I'm still standing there taking in the tall drink of water that is shmae I suddenly feel multiple cold sticky hands grab at my sides and pull me away from the scene, pulling me out of my trance. 

I was confused as to where or why these people were taking me and in my confusion, i asked them, "Where are you taking me?"