23

Dahyun had always been the type to prefer comfort over glamour.

Oversize shirts, tracksuits, pajamas — these were the style that she usually gravitates into whether she may be out traveling, attending schedules, or even in a simple stroll to the grocery store. Dahyun liked the days where she did not have to fit herself into tight clothes and wear heavy make up. Days where she had the liberty to dress herself with clothes from her own closet and sport a natural and comfy look. It was part of her quirky and cool charm. And it was so unlikely of her to stare intensely at her reflection in the mirror.

It had been 10 minutes now and she was still second-guessing her choice of clothes. It was evening and the weather was cold, she shouldn't be wearing short skirts. Besides, Japan was an hour flight away.

"Dahyun? Are you done?" She could hear Nayeon's voice from outside the room along with two knocks.

"Yes, unnie. I'm coming!" She yelled back, throwing a last glance of herself in the mirror.

"Why am I even bothering myself with clothes?" She mumbled under her breath quickly grabbing her yellow purse and exiting her room.

• • •

BTS always had the privilege of keeping the Business Class all to themselves during airplane flights. This time, however, it just so happens that two members of TWICE were rushing to Japan too and the company had to book a ticket for both girls on the last hour, leaving them to join on the same flight as BTS on the same aircraft.

Nayeon and Dahyun entered the lounge especially reserved for business class passengers where they met the BTS's hyung line and engaged in pleasantries and small talk.

Dahyun was chatting with J-Hope when she felt a cold material suddenly coming in  contact with her cheek. She quickly turned her head to the man who stood on her side, pressing a chilling can of soda to her cheek.

"Hey, Dubu."

"Yah, take that away. It's freezing," Dahyun complained, moving her head away from the can. Taehyung chuckled, settling himself down on the soft couch.

"Ooh, new hair," she commented.

"How is it? Do I look good?"

Dahyun tousled Taehyung's newly permed hair with her fingers. "It's fluffy. Not bad." It suited him, actually. Taehyung always suited everything he wore or whatever style he tries.

"Hey, hey, don't touch it too much."

Dahyun grinned and ruffled it harder, earning a scowl from Taehyung. She ran away afterwards to avoid his wrath but unfortunately bumped into someone's chest. She let out a small whine, pressing her palm on her forehead but bowed instantly and muttered a few apologies, looking up again only to see a familiar face. "Jungkook? Hello, I'm sorry!"

"Aigoo," Jungkook shook his head. "Little girls shouldn't be running around the airport. Where's your mommy?"

Jungkook's taunting caused laughter within the room, Nayeon's sharp chortles being the most conspicuous.

Dahyun could only chuckle along with them, pushing her tongue to the insides of her cheek, annoyed. "It always has to be my height. Every. Single. Time."

• • •

Filming Knowing Bros with JYP the whole day drained Dahyun's energy that she had dozed off on her reclined seat as soon as the plane took off. Despite being in the same plane, BTS were seated a few seats away from them.

Dahyun woke up an hour later as they landed on the airport, and coincidentally, both groups stayed at the same hotel, too. TWICE's rooms were merely a few floors below BTS's.