Hiraeth

Hiraeth
A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was;
the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your path.

A cautious hand was tracing invisible lines on naked skin. The shivers and the goosebumps that arose where her hand touched her couldn't bewilder Jennie who had made it her mission to explore Lisa's body like it was her own.

A soft gasp left Lisa's parted mouth each time Jennie's hand would reach her belly, only to go back to where she had started each time.

"I don't know how I managed to live a part of my life without you" the black haired girl said, her words hitting Lisa's skin before she planted a soft kiss to her collarbone. She repositioned herself so that she was partially on top of the younger girl who was hopelessly looking at the ceiling, humming slightly at Jennie's words. Eye contact was too intense for her to bear sometimes.

Her hand kept tracing a light pattern on the other girl's skin, who squirmed under her. Jennie's mouth had carved a path from her neck to the valley of her breasts that only she knew. Lisa felt Jennie's presence hovering all around her while the older's warm breath hit the skin of  her breasts. She still didn't dare to look down.

"Look at me" Jennie's low voice wasn't commanding, rather softly guiding Lisa.

And ad soon as she did and their eyes finally met in one long, almost desperate look, Jennie's mouth circled one of Lisa's nipples before closing on it. Lisa's hand, who had been tugging at the sheets, cupped the back of the girl's head in an attempt to keep her closer. Or rather, in hope to keep the girl near her.

The mattress they were on laid right into the floor and was the only thing inside the bare room. It was the second day they were spending in the new apartment but it had been only a week since Lisa had signed the contract. The agency had yet to furnish it for her but the two of them didn't care. That mattress, was all they needed.

"Jennie..." Lisa sighed. The feeble sound left her mouth infinite times, each breath sounding like it was her last, yet she had chosen to use it to whisper that name. Her name.

And she thrived on hearing her lover whisper her name. Using it to communicate with her like she knew no other language. With each sigh, her mouth only went lower and lower, revising a body she thought she knew. But, each time she'd see Lisa naked, there was a sense of familiarity and another feeling, something her mind couldn't seem to grasp. Something that left her disoriented. Each time.

Even when her mouth worshipped the softest part of the younger girl's body, Jennie was eager yet reluctant. She couldn't tell wether the hard grasp of her hands at the back of the girl's thighs was to keep Lisa close or herself.

And even when Lisa reached the peak of her high, her whole body convulsing under the touch of the older girl, Jennie couldn't seem to let go of her. Or rather, to let Lisa let go of her. She kept emitting content sighs as Jennie kissed her pelvis and then her hips where she alternated soft open mouth kisses with harsh bites. She knew she couldn't mark her, yet the temptation only seemed to grow stronger with each time they'd be intimate.

When her kisses finally found her way back to the younger's mouth, their lips touched in the gentlest way before their tongues met and Lisa could taste how Jennie had been contaminated with her own scent, resulting in the most aphrodisiac potion she would ever know.