Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The next day Bonnie picked me up for school because she needed to talk to me. Apparently it was urgent but we were half way to school and she hadn’t said a word to me yet. I turned to her and sighed.

She bit her lip, looking a little nervous then the words just spilled out of her mouth. “He’s a witch. He came to me in my dreams; he wants me to meet him.”

Somehow I knew exactly who she was talking about without her telling me. “Are you serious? Are you going to do it?”

She shrugged. “I have no idea. If I tell the others they’ll make me do it.”

I rolled my eyes. “So don’t tell the others?”

“Yeah but you’ll tell Damon.” She sighed.

I looked at her and crossed my legs. I was wearing a pair of black leather leggings and I felt on top of the world because they were so comfortable. “Well then I’ll tell him that it happened to me. He won’t make me meet him and if he thinks that the others will then he won’t tell them.”

She shook her head at me and smiled slightly. “You’re lucky I guess, you have them all falling at your feet.”

I frowned. “Who do I have falling at my feet, Bonnie?”

She smirked and pulled into the parking lot. “Stefan, Damon, Matt and possibly even Jeremy.”

I turned my head to her. “No way, Jeremy and I are just friends. He’s way into you still.”

She smiled. “Okay then, what about the other three?”

I giggled. “Stefan, I don’t know he likes me or something and Matt is just…I would never go there. Damon however, is my friend.”

She rolled her eyes. “Oh yeah, the best of friends you two are.”

“Shut up, so do you want me to or not?” I asked her.

She looked a little worried but nodded once. “Yes, it is better that they know.”

I got out of the car and smoothed down my white singlet before grabbing my bold green blazer and shrugging into it. I was about to walk off before I realized I wasn’t wearing any shoes.

Bonnie laughed. “I don’t know why you don’t just wear them.”

I shrugged and stepped into my black wedges. “Because I’d rather not wear shoes at all.”

She got out the car and met me around the front. “So why wear ones that make you three inches taller?”

I grinned. “Because they’re pretty.”

I walked into the school and straight to my locker to collect my books when I noticed that there was a vampire standing behind my locker. I slammed it shut and turned to glare at Stefan.

“What do you want?” I asked.

He smiled happily. “You look good today.”

I nodded once. “As opposed to how ugly I usually am?”

He rolled his eyes. “Can’t you just take the compliment like a normal girl?”

I smirked. “Well for a start, I’m not normal. And I thought you were like a million years old, shouldn’t you be more old fashioned and gentlemanly?”

He sighed and shrugged. “Okay, fair enough.”

“So is there something I can do for you or are you just going to stand there and smile at me?” I arched an eyebrow.