Chapter 21: Chaeyoung

•🖤•

•🖤•

Author's Pov

Chaeyoung was sitting in her room completing one of her assignments that has to be submitted by tomorrow, she has been feeling a bit down lately because of the absence of Jennie and Jimin hasn't been a help in this either, he barely visited her.

She understands he must have to do a lot of work but he has been distant to her, with fewer meetings, calls, and messages. He wasn't in his usual self, more possessive, nervous, and anxious. She didn't know why he was acting this way but decided not to push him any further.

"When will Jennie unnie come back?" She thought to herself, knowing it was quite a long vacation she took.

(Flashback to 2 months before,
The day Jennie was kidnapped)

Chaeyoung's Pov

After having biding goodbye to Jennie unnie, I directly went home. I am happy Jennie unnie liked Jimin, I hope one day she would get herself a boyfriend too. I had a lot of assignments today so I started to work on them.

(After 2 hours)

I was still doing my work when I got a message from Jennie unnie,

Jenduk unnie
Chaeyoung, I immediately need to visit my aunt so I am going to a different state so don't worry about me! It would probably take a lot of time to come back, sorry!

Me
It's okay unnie, but which aunt?

(End of Flashback)

♦♦♦

She didn't text me back after it, never. I was very anxious about her but a few days after, I got a message from her saying, she is going on vacation with her aunt and will come back soon, which was five weeks before, after that there's isn't an update about her living but I still tend to ignore the negative thoughts.

Author's Pov

Herewith Taehyung is sitting in his office waiting for Jimin. He still couldn't believe Jimin would ever lie to him, never. They both trusted each other more than themselves. Soon, Jimin entered his best friend's office room, quite happy.

"Why did you called me?" He asked, with his usual mysterious voice and way of talking.

"Yesterday, I was talking to Jennie and she told me about you." He said, voice dangerously calm. Jimin stayed frozen on his seat that he has just taken and passed a glance at the lad.