Chapter 15: Liking?

•🖤•

•🖤•

[🔞 Mature content ahead ]

Author's Pov

"I missed you, partner."

A smile formed on Jennie's lips as she heard those words from his mouth. She didn't know why but there is definitely something with her, she wanted to enjoy every moment with him now.

He pulled her up from behind, it was very uncomfortable for Jennie but she didn't mind. Taehyung put her down on the bed and finally turned to her. They both stared at each other until Taehyung cleared his throat.

Jennie looked away, glimmering while Taehyung chuckled softly at her reaction, pulling her chin upward to look at her beautiful shy face he said.

"Woah, I have been gone so long, you grew old." She deadpanned looked at him and threw a fist which he wasn't able to dodge. It hit him right on the nose.

"Damn, I can't believe you can fight or was that pure luck?" He asked her again, holding his nose in pain. She just chuckled nervously.

"Maybe pure luck." He nodded and finally looked at her completely, she was wearing a nice dress.

"Where did you get that dress from?" He asked in confusion. He is sure he has no women clothing's in his wardrobe.

"Oh, Jisoo unnie gave me this." He furrows his eyebrows, how is his sisters being so nice to a stranger? Are they planning something?

Shrugging those thoughts off, he leaned towards her slowly while she backed up from instinct.

"Do you not want to?" He asked for her consent. Of course she wants to feel him too but is too scared to say it first.

He backed up, he can't do it if she doesn't want to. Jennie felt a little cold having him out of her embrace.

She never longed for a guy, what the hell is wrong with her? He laid on his bed silently while she was lost in her thought.

"You don't have to force yourself—" His words were cut off immediately as Jennie captured his lips in a kiss.

It was a longing kiss, he knew that. He gave back the same feelings and pulled her on his lap.

The heated make out ended as they both gasped for air. If it wasn't for air, they could go on for hours kissing without pulling apart.

They were addicted to each other, and it was an unhealthy obsession.

Her eyes diverts at his abs with a curious look. He understood what she meant and swiftly took out his T-shirt.

Her fingers gently moved from up to down in muscled chest. He chuckles at her curious eyes and pulls her again for a peck.

She was taken aback but not surprised, their eyes landed on each other's lips. From both of them, it was tempting looking at each other so closely.

He slowly dips his head into her neck and leaves soft wet kisses all over it. She bits her lips to stop the moan from breaking through.

He unbuckles her shirt and throws it down, leaving her with only a white lace bra. Her mouth left a soft groan which excited him.

He bites her body all over leaving his marks everywhere he could find a place. He laid her and hovered over her while still keeping in contact with her milky white skin.

He pulls apart and stares at her intensely. Her cheeks were deep red and her lip balm was smudged too. Her hair was mess and her body had the hickeys he gave her just now.

He removed her bra slowly while keeping eye contact with her. She felt hotter than ever and could feel herself get wet under his gaze.

His stares were so cold yet warm, it scared her. He made her feel better than anyone she ever had sex with.

Dipping his head into her chest, she finds herself extremely fragile under his actions. Not wanting to waste any time, he goes down her legs.

He kissed her on her foot and then at her ankle and just like that began to go upwards, slowly. Licking after every time he kissed her at someplace, it was weakening for her.

Once he reached the most vulnerable part of her, he parted her legs and sat between them. She looked so much in pleasure she didn't speak.

He began to rub her private area at a slow pace, and Jennie was just feeling needier, she loved what he was doing to her.

He kissed her right at the part he was rubbing, and then put his large hands inside her underwear.

The warmness of his hand made a tingling sensation inside Jennie. He touched at her clit, feeling her wetness for him, and smirked once he pulls out.

He pushed her underwear down but she wiggled her legs a little. He was going so slow and yet she felt like this will end soon.

He made her sit up so that she could see what he will do to her. She looked at him confused, his ways of having sex were far different than anyone.

He pulled out his trousers and in a few seconds was completely naked with her. When these two naked bodies touched each other, they both felt very different and somewhat comfortable in each other arms, it was strange and confusing for them.

He pushed her down and grabbed her hips, pushing himself inside her. "Gosh you are so tight—" He groaned while she scratches his back to relief the pain. Soon enough, he got a pace and started to thrust into her real hard, damn were they both needy.

It wasn't late enough as she came while he kept his pace. The uncontrollable moans were like music to his ears.

They both gasped as they finally laid beside each other, naked, breathing heavily.

How more amazing could they both feel? Something awakened that question in both the individual's mind. They are not meant to be together, not in the situation they are in.

Knowing how ordinary and simple life Jennie have lived, it was sure for Taehyung he would never be able to keep her with him forever.

He doesn't even know why he wants her beside, as if she was all he needed yet he couldn't find answers to those questions.

They both dived into a deep slumber, ignoring the over thinking thoughts as they were too tired to react.

--
I hope you will like it~ I am again sorry, I think I need a schedule now...if any of you know what to do in a schedule if you write and balance school both then do let me know in the comments :))

Love ya,
Vote if you like it and follow me for more ;))

-Jasmine