Part-3

Next morning Hm woked up with heavy heart she don't want to go thana but she have too...she was calming herself.
Hm-kuch nahi hoga hasu tu chinta mat kar woh kuch nahi karega aur vaise bhi vaha Ks waha hogi hamre saath...
But her phone beeped..
Message
Meet you soon baby..kal toh tum bach gayi aaj kon bachayega..
Message ended.
Now she was scared the confidence she gain seeing this message she lost all her confidence...Again her phone beeped but this time it was from her lifeline her love...
Message
Don't forget that no one has power to break you...Good Morning my jaan❤️and love you jaan❤️
Message ended.
This message gave her some calmness and confident..she smiled looking at phone screen but she was smiling looking at her phone wallpaper...

Hm-hum kitne lucky hain ki hume aap jaise caring, pyaar karne vale life patner mile hain

Hm-hum kitne lucky hain ki hume aap jaise caring, pyaar karne vale life patner mile hain..love you anu❤️
She went to fresh and haved her breakfast..
Hm entered and saw that everyone were doing their bakaiti but Ks was in her own thoughts..she went near her and shook her..
Hm-ks kya hua aap kaha khoyi hui thi..kuch hua hain kya...??
Ks came out of her thoughts and looked at Hm and saw her eyes it was full red swollen and it was clearly seen that she cried hole day. This made Ks more tensed and worried for her sister...
Ks-Ms kal royi hain ka..?? Mujhe abb bahut fikr ho rahi hain..Ms aur Anay sir ka koi connection jarur hain...(in mind)
(Jin jinhone Karishma Singh guess kiya hain woh barabar hain Congo❤️)
Ks-hum yeh baat anu bhaiya ko batate hain shayad unhone notice kiya ho...(in mind)
Hm shook her again..
Hm-aree Ks aap phirse kho gayi..
Ks-nahi Ms....Ms hum jara anu bhaiya se milkar ate hain..Jai hind!!
Ks didn't wait for Hm to reply..
Hm-inhe kya hogaya achanak..(to herself)khair pushpaji hum cabin main hain ks aye toh hamare cabin main bhej dijiye jai hind!!
Ps-ji Ms..jai hind!!
In head quarter...
Ks-Jai hind sir!!
As who was busy in filework looked up..
As-are ks jai hind!! Boliye kese ana hua..
Ks-bhaiya ye hum na hi SI karishma singh ke hesiyat se baat kar rahe hain na hi apki behen ki hesiyat se hum yaha aapse bhabhi ki behen ban kar kuch puchna chahtey hain..
As-kya hua behna...Haseena thik hain na..??
Ks-ji bhaiya woh thik hain par hume lag raha hain ki bhabhi ka aur Anay sir ka koi na koi connection jarur hain..
As-haan behna hume bhi yahi lagta hain jabhi Haseena uss Anay ko dekhti hain paseene chute hain woh dar jati hain...aur uss din...
Ks cut him in between..
Ks-ka..kaa..hua tha..boliye na bhaiya..hume ab tension ho rahi hain..
As-dekhiye behna hum jo bata rahe hain aap shanti se suniye aur iss baare main Haseena ke se koi baat mat karna..jab tak sab confirm nahi hota tab tak no action ok?
Ks-haan hum nahi karenge kuch bhi...aap plzz bataiye na hume bahut tension ho rahi hain..(nervous)
As-haseena aur Anay ka bahut gehra samband hain aur humne apne khabri ko kaam pe laga diya hain..aur kal aap sab gaye tab Haseena ek file rakhne store room main gayi thi aur phir light gayi aur phir thodi der baad jab Haseena nahi ayi (narrates all the story)
Ks-kaa...itna sab hua aur apne aur bhabhi ne hume bataya bhi nahi..
As-ye sab itna jaldi hua ki kisi ko batane ka suja nahi..par aap plzz Haseena ke saath hamesha rahiye..unhe akela mat chodiye hmm..
Ks-ji bhaiya..woh apke pyaar ke saath humari bhi badi behen hain..unhe hum kabhi akela nahi chodenge..par apke khabri jo kuch bhi batayenge woh aap hume plzz bataiye..
As-ji..
Ks-Jai hind!!
As-Jai hind!!
Here in thana she came back at Thane..
Ps-jai hind madam..
Ks-Jai hind!!
Ps-apko Ms andar cabin main bula rahi hain..
Ks-thike..
She went in her cabin and saw her doing her work she saw her and said in mind...
Ks-Bhabhi aap chinta mat kijiye hum apke saath hain...hum apko kuch nahi hone denge..
Ks-Jai hind Ms...
Hm-Jai hind Ks..
(Let me tell you that Ss and Cc had went for field duty and Ps went home early as she want to go to her relatives house and now only Hm and Ks is there)
Hm-aiye Ks aap hume kal ke case ki saare details de dijiye..
Ks-ji Ms..
She explained her all the details of the case..and Am came..
Am-Jai hind sho sahiba aur Ks..
Hm stood up with jerk and start sweating again, the flashbacks memories were playing in front of her like a movie...and this was all noticed by none other than Ks...but then she remember her love's msg..
Don't forget that no one has power to break you...love you jaan❤️and this was enough for her to gain her confidence..
Kareena- jai hind!!
Am-ab apki tabiyat kaisi hain haseenaji..
Hm-(fumbling)aa..hu..hum..thi..thik hain..ab..
Am-lag toh nahi raha hain(smiling evil)
He was moving forward and Hm was taking her steps backward as she knows his bad intentions..but she collied with wall and he was trying to touch her forehead bu she pushed him very harshly..
Hm-hu..hum..thik..hain..anayji..
Now Ks was getting very worried for her...she can't see her sister like this..
Ks-sir..sir..hum hain na..hum check karte hain na..
But Am phone rang and he went out..
Ka-kaa hua Ms..aap itna pareshaan kaa hain...
Hm-ha..haan..kuch nahi..(in mind)hume apko aur anu ko sab batana hain par hum nahi bata sakte..sorry..
Till than Am came..
Am-ks hume ek lead mili hain ki Aminabad ke sabse purana vala jo factory hain na waha uss mastermind ka right hand ane wala hain..toh aap jakar dekhiye..
Ks-ji sir..chaliye Ms..(as she can't leave her Ms alone)
Hm-chaliye..
As-ek min..Hm aap kaha jaa rahi hain..sirf Ks jayegi kyunki aur bhi lead mili hain woh hume Hm se discuss karni hain...
Ks-par si..
Am-that's an order ks(cutting her in between)
Ks-Jai hind!!
She went out and called Cc and called him at thana right now..as she can't leave her alone..and she went..
Now only Hm and Am was there....
Hm was trying to escape but Am catched her hand and pinned towards the wall..he was nuzzling his nose around her cheek..and she was trying to free herself from his grip but he tightened his grip more..
Am-abb kaha jaogi haseena hamari jaan humse bhaag ke..(Hm was angry as no one can call her jaan leaving anu and ami)
Hm-abb kyun aye ho yaha..sab toh de diya...abb toh mera picha chod do..
Am-tumhara pyaar..
Hm-lekin main sirf DSP ANUBHAV SINGH se pyaar karti hun..
Am was getting angry by listneing his name from her mouth he tightened his grip more it was hurting Hm a tear escaped from her eyes..her eyes were only searching for Anu..she wants to hug him tightly and cried her heart out..
He was brushing his finger through her hair she was feeling his intentions his thoughts and flashbacks were playing in front of her..he was about to kiss her cheek but Cc came at right time...
Cc-Km...Km..Km
Listneing Cc voice he left her and went out..
Cc-jai hind sir!!
Am-jai hind!!
And he went from their..Cc went inside and saw Hm was standing their like a statue..He went near her..
Cc-Ms..ms kya hua..
She came out of her thoughts and just hugged him and now she was feeling better as she was hugging her brother..
Cc-kya hua Haseena di..??
But she didn't say anything because for sometime she want to stay in her brother's arms..
Cc-haseena di aap thik to hain na..??
Hm-haan hum thik hain cheetah..hum sir ke ghar jaa rahe hain..
Cc-aap pakka thik hain na di..
Hm-haan hum thik hain..
She just went from their leaving Cc worried..
She just went at Anu's house..
She has spare keys of his house..she just went in and closed the door and started crying..and she slept crying she neither changed her clothes neither ate something..
After sometime As came inside and saw that Hm was sleeping just like babies..he started caressing her hair she just smiled lightly because she very well know his touches..
As went and freshened up and made some food for both of them..As went near her..
As-jaan utt jaye..
as soon as she listened jaan from his mouth she woke up with jerk what he has done with her today was flashing in front of her eyes..As saw her eyes it was red and swollen and it was clearly seen that she has cried alot..now he was too worried..she just hugged him and cried her heart..
She cried a lot and fainted in his arms..
He took her to hospital..
In hospital....
.
.
.
Aj keliye bas itna hi..😉😉
For continuation plz vote, comment and follow..🤭🤭