#AGL, AGL |8|

•α γυy'ς λοyaλτy, α γιρλ'ς λοvε•
¤¤♡¤¤

Dawn:

After the talk with Ash and Serena on stage, I noticed how they went to a certain room alone. Maybe to have more talk privately~

I really didn't understand the whole situation yet and it only made me more confused.

Last time, I found out that they were already dating after Ash said that they were just college friends. And after that encounter at Ash's house back then, I felt strange already but I didn't thought of it. I knew I started feeling weird things after knowing that Ash and Serena were dating but I didn't bother what I felt.

But during that time when Ash and I got stuck in the church together, I kind of hoped it was just real. I came to realize what I am feeling and why I am bothered and uncomfortable with Ash around. I knew I admitted how I felt back in high school towards him but I didn't consider it might return back.

And now, I am only confused why Ash and Serena suddenly broke up and told everyone that it was just a trial period. I didn't quite understand it at all...

Because I was too preoccupied, I didn't watch where I was going and I ended up spilling the water on someone who happen to be Paul.

"Oh no. I am so sorry~!" I apologized in a panic that I quickly pulled a tissue and wiped his face.

It was because he happen to supposed to stand up from his table and I spilled the water on him.

He was obviously surprised and even though we were in a certain corner, I was already too absent-minded that we even lost our balance and ended up falling on the floor which was already overly embarrassing.

The worst thing that happened is that his wife came and saw us with our position ending in a scolding and I was slapped so hardly in her anger even though I tried to explain what happened.

Paul didn't say anything more but he cleaned himself and it really created a ruckus in the event.

"I thought you were not really planning something off-side... But I was wrong to think you have already gotten over with my husband! Put on shame, will you?? Hitting with your ex who is already happily married??" She scolded and I felt total shame to have bounded me when she said those words.

Those who heard it even began whispering already and I tried to defend myself but it was too late. No one would even believe me at all so I only exited the area and cried my way out of the party.

I have no bad intention at all! Why do I need to be shamed?? Hitting on my ex, my foot! I have already moved on from that so there shouldn't be any more of a big deal, right??

I am so stupid to make an accident to begin with~

I ran outside not knowing that it happened to be raining and I wasn't prepared for it but I only wanted to get away as far as possible so I surged through the rain not clearly knowing where to go to and I least realized that I was already standing in the midst of the road.

"Dawn!"

There was this loud shout that called my name but all I heard next is a loud horn of a vehicle and everything went black.

When I got my consciousness back, I found myself in a white room laying on the hospital bed and there was this dextrose and a lot of stuffs connected to my body. I couldn't move at all and I saw mom to have cried my name chanting a thankgiving that I was awake.

I didn't have any recollection of what happened not until mom told me.

She said that I ran through the rain that night of the event and I was nearly ran over by a vehicle but Kenny came to push me off the road and he was the one who got hit. However, due to the sudden force of pushing me, I hit my head on the cemented road so we were brought to the emergency room and I was given blood transfusion which was donated by Barry. Kenny was already recovered quickly after two days but mom told me that I got some complications with my brain so I needed to go back and forth in the emergency room.