#AGL, AGL |2|

•α γυy'ς λοyaλτy, α γιρλ'ς λοvε•
¤¤♡¤¤

Dawn:

"He seem to have been really the same person, huh??"

I heard mom to have uttered out behind me after I closed the door of our house and I peeked out of the window to get a glimpse of the raven-haired guy walking passed the gate and I was even flustered when he suddenly turned around and spotted me. He left off a wave with a wide grin and he rode in a taxi which came by until I didn't get him in sight anymore.

"I think he changed in some ways too, mom. But in a good way. Though it is unbelievable we will get to talk again like we haven't been apart for years. Just unbelievable..."

I said and I noticed how my mom eyed me strangely that I only excused myself to get a bath already.

Yeah... It really felt warm when I talked to him again. It has been a really long while and he seemed to have been doing well in his life and in his present career. Above all, he is just still so lively as before.

How long has it been, Ash?

I rinsed the shampoo on my hair and finished up before I wore my clothes and I went off to work. I attended the wedding and managed to have a good conversation with the bride during the reception. She said that she is very blessed to marry his husband and she believes that their love will last forever. It only made me smile and get a thought if ever I will experience the same feeling too someday.

After the whole program, I went back to my workplace to deal with some new assignments and it so happen that I encountered someone I shouldn't have encountered.

"Oh~ So you're Dawn Berlitz?? It's nice to meet you... I hope you can manage our wedding well, miss..."

The lady smiled giving a warm handshake before I got to meet Paul's gaze doubting to say anything at all.

"Please do the best you could offer... We want our wedding to be at its best possible. Let's go?" And he let her fiancé wrap her arm around his and left off leaving me all frozen in place before I even managed to move at all.

I haven't met up with Paul since we broke up three years ago and now I will be managing his wedding.

I took a deep breath to finally assess my mentality and just did my work to prepare for the said event. After I finished, I visited a dear friend who is a veterinarian and he invited me to tea after his clinic closed.

"I heard that Ketchum returned?? Have you seen each other already?? Barry said that he encountered him in his shop."

I drank the cup of tea and smiled before answering Kenny.

"Mm-hm... We met yesterday~ It was actually unexpected and he stayed the night at home since mom insisted. Pretty unimaginable, right??"

I blushed hiding my face beind the cup that Kenny only lowered his cup and shook his head.

"I bet you're as happy as a dog that meets his owner, Deedee..." He stated giving me a proviking stare and he smiled when I glared at him.

"You're such a jester, Kenny... Comparing me to a dog~ And it is nothing like that~ We are nothing special..." I trailed off that Kenny seemed to have been unconvinced but he didn't talk about it anymore deeper.

"Want me to hook you up on a blind date again??" He said that I raised an eyebrow at him and I rolled my eyes off him.

"No more... I don't want to go on blind dates anymore. It is not so fun and I have moved on with Paul so why the need to go with those things again~ Your ideas are just really so strange..." He bluffed after I spoke and he only insisted that I should just date him instead.