ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11

*SLAM*
I whipped my head from under the covers to see who it was. "Wake up brat" Levi said narrowing his eyes at me. "We have to go so don't take long" Levi handed me some clothes then walked out.

I quickly put on my clothes and got my bag then began to walk out of the room.

*mini time skip*

We were outside but I didn't know what was going on. It was basically Hange yelling and crying about something the only thing I heard was something about titans. There was a smell it was weird similar to Eren's smell.

Hange looks like she's about to blow a fuse.

"Eren" Erwin says. "Commander Erwin!" Eren says nervously. "What's going on?"

"What does it look to you? Who is the real enemy in your opinion?" Erwin asks Eren. 'Enemy could he be talking about the people Carole and Hames tried to warn me about?' I thought.

"Huh?" Eren said confused. "Sorry for asking you strange questions..." Erwin apologized. 'But who could he be talking about?' I thought.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"What's going on?" I wrote. "Trainees from class 104 are graduating this will determine what regiments people are going into" Eren replied. "Is that the class you are in?" I wrote. "Yeah" Eren said smiling.

"I'm the commander of the scout legion Erwin Smith" He started his speech. I watched the nervous, stoic, and scared faces in the crowd.

Erwin began about the importance of the scouting legion and the duties the king expects of them. Then he began talking about how they've found a way to get answers about the titans.

"We assume the answers surrounding him, will be found in the basement of his house in his home town of Shiganshina" Erwin said.

'S-Shiganshina...' I thought. Tears began to threaten to escape my eyes. Then they flew right out of my rear ducks. I hid my face in my hair not letting anyone see.

Erwin continued his speech about the plans he had but as soon as he was done clumps of people last to go to other divisions.

"So will you all die if you are told to?" Erwin asked the remaining crowd. "We do not want to die Sir!" The crowd responded.

"I see, everyone you all look determined!" Erwin said. "Alright everyone welcome to the scouting legion! Salute you bravery dedicate your lives to the cause!" Erwin said saluting.

"YESSIR!" The crowd yelled. I stared at the soldiers saluting. 'So this is the scouting regiment...' I thought.

*headquarters*

"Hey y/n are you ok?" Eren asked me. I took my notebook out. "I'm fine why" I wrote. "You were crying during the graduation why" Eren asked me.

'How did he see?' I thought. Looked down. "Eren she's upset I don't think we should ask that" Petra said frowning at my now upset state.

"No it's fine I'll tell you" I wrote. I began writing my story about how I lost my family can't even remember my siblings due to the accident got adopted then watched my adoptive parents die then now here I am.

Everyone stared at the notebook for a second then looked down at me. "I'm sorry that happened to you" Hange said with a softer voice. "It's okay your safe now we're not gonna let anything bad happen to you brat" Levi said.