ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5

*Time skip* 450 Age: 8

It's been 5 years since I lost my family and lost my voice. I don't have many friends considering the fact that I'm mute but I've been having dreams of a blond girl named Ymir.

I write down what happens in my dreams every time I have one with her. during these past years I stopped going outside for awhile because I almost got trafficked but got saved by the military police just as I was about to get shipped away.

just only last month I decided to go back outside. today I have to do ballet with Carole she is super determined to help me stay occupied but I also have drawing and painting. I keep all of my pens, pencils, and two drawing and writing books in my bag.

I got ready for ballet and went to the room with Carole.

*Time skip*

After 1 hour she let me go back to my room I changed my clothes in to a dress and began to draw. After I was done I stared at a drawing of the ocean.

'The ocean why was that so important to me?' I thought.

*BOOM*

The door slammed open it was Carole and James. "We have to go NOW!" they yelled. I stuffed my book and pencil in my bag and rand out of the house with them.

We ran to the street but for some reason they stopped. that's when I heard James tell Carole to run. Carole picked me up then ran as fast as she could.

Looked back to see James get picked up by a titan and eaten. I tried to scream for him but nothing came out just silence. "Again' I thought. 'it happened again'.

Carole stopped at the wall. "Go! you have to go without me" she said while sobbing. I shook my head no. She grabbed my arm and then pointed at the 13 meter titan staring at us. "Look! do you see that it's gonna eat both of us if you don't run!" Carole yelled glaring at the titan. She grabbed my shoulders looking at me in the eyes. "Remember everything I taught you!" Carole said "Goodbye.." she said to me then she pushed me back as the titan came right for us. "RUN!" she yelled.

I ran as fast as I could trying not to look back. I was running so fast I didn't realize where I was even going.

After a while I stopped and passed out.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I wake up but in a cold dark room I tried to get up and leave but I was restrained by chains on my wrists and I also realized I was in a cell. I pulled on the chains as hard as I could but they wouldn't move.

"Stop struggling" a voice said....

☆|Ok I'm in class rn lol so I'll be working on the next chapter but it will take a while for it to come out. Oh and this story just got 100 views so I'll keep posting parts! Thank you for reading!|☆