ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4

when I woke up again as soon as I open my eyes there's a bright light in blinding me. I sit up and looked around.

It was a room with gray wallpaper and shiny brown wooden floors. There were lots of medical bandages and medicine . 'This must be an infirmary' I thought.

I put my feet on the ground but as soon as I stood up pain shot through me. I fell to the ground that's when I noticed all the bandages on my arms and legs and on my neck. A woman came through the door probably because of the noise it made when I fell.

"Oh you're awake" the lady said she had brown hair that she kept in a low bun and dark brown eyes. She walked over to me and put me back on the bed. I opened my moth to ask her where my family was but only a squeak came out.

 "No stop! please you will hurt yourself" the lady said. "Your neck it was impaled with a pole it went right through your vocal cords.... I'm sorry"

'No mommy was eaten and now I can't speak my brother and sister are one too where are they. The lady looked at me and said "you're wondering where your family is?"

I nodded and the lady looked at me and lowered her head. "Your mother and father are dead but your brother and sister are missing.." the lady said. " What is your name" the lady asked giving me a pen and paper.

I wrote down Y/n but stopped then realization hit me. 'I can't remember my last name...' I thought. 'Maybe if I think of my brothers name I will remember' but I couldn't remember his or my sister's I couldn't remember what they looked like either. The last memory I have of them is their backs turned to me.

"Amnesia..." the lady said "I will be back sit tight" the lady said. I waited then the lady came back with a man in a black coat he had blond hair that was slicked back. "Amnesia?" the man asked the lady. The lady nodded in reply. "Do you remember you parent or siblings?" the man asked me. I wrote that I don't remember my siblings names or faces but I have a small memory of them but it they don't show their face. I remember my parents first names and their faces but not their last name.

They both stood up and talked outside of the room then they came back in. "My name is Carole and this is my husband James" the lady said putting her hand on the man from before. "You can live with us your family is gone and we will not let you live on the streets" the lady said.

I wrote down thank you then put it up for them to see. They smiled and after that day they helped me recover as much as they could.

I'm starting the next chapter school ends to day and we have a 4 day weekend before spring break so I will be working more and trying to post more chapters.