CAST

this story is set around 6-7 year era of Hogwarts,You're a Slytherin and a Pureblood But not related to draco.you won't be close friends with the golden trio and your friend group is all slytherin house.cedric won't die in this fanfic and there will be voldemort causing drama.

this will be a slow burn hopefully so don't expect them to get together fast.you will have a lot of love interests.all boys wanting your attention but you're a badass and ignore them. with your girls by your side you feel powerful and your the most popular slytherin in your house,you're always kind to everyone until they give you a reason to hate them.

everyone knows you're the slytherin princess and draco malfoy is the slytherin prince. everyone knows not to mess with you but sometimes they can't get the message.they go to each other's parent parties and meetings even dark lord meetings. draco doesn't have the mark until the year he does and he's extremely protective over you because he has a feeling to protect you for danger which makes you feel things for him.

~~~~CAST~~~~~~ 

EVERYONE FROM HP

~~~~MAIN CHARACTERS~~~~

DRACO MALFOY

Y/N  Y/L/N

Etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please vote and comment it would mean a lot to me if you do.thank you for following me or add my book to your lists.i did wrote a another fanfic before this one but i decide to keep writing the other one and write about hogwarts era instead because i felt more comfortable writing and i believe i could do better writing something i knew about than just out of thin air.no hate to my other book i love it as much as this one but i really love to write about this type of fanfic.i will soon let you know my writing schedule for this book.again thankyou for your support and can't wait for you to read it and see the drama unfold.