The screams - 10

"All good things must come to an end."
- Geoffrey Chaucer

- Jacob's P.O.V -

I head down from my treehouse still yawning after my well needed nap. As soon as I get down my gaze goes directly to the only womanly character among us that just entered the area. She doesn't look happy. My emotions are everywhere. What if that Pan tried to do something, oh he's going to pay! But when she comes closer I can tell that she's just irritated.

"What is it?" I ask her a little worried. "Oh nothing, I'm just so done with that boy!". "Where were you guys?" I ask her as I try my best to cover my smile. She doesn't like him!!

"We washed up!", she says and points with her head at the towel in her hand. I just now notice her slightly wet hair which leaves big marks on her shirt.

"Oh I think I need to do that..." I say and smell my sweaty T-shirt I'm still wearing from yesterday. "Yeah I think so too" she says and trows the damp towel at me. "Alice!". She turns around and look at Pan how's standing by the entrance to what I suppose is his treehouse.

She rolls her eyes and turns back to me "I need to go, here's soap, I thing you should use the whole bar" she says jokingly and hands me the sticky clump. "The waterfall is just around the corner!" She shouts to me and points to my left as she hurries back to the boy by the entrance.

- Alice's P.O.V -

I walk towards the big opening in the tree, which is just a big hole. I look at Peter as he makes a little hand gesture which indicates that I should enter the unknown treehouse first. I give him a quick and fake smile and walk in to the dark hole. As soon as I step into the unknown the whole area lights up.

The lights exposes a uneven twisted staircase in wood. I take the first step on the stairs and it feels like in one of those weird attractions with funny mirrors and turning moving floors. I almost loses balance halfway up but Peter grip onto me in last minute. I know I should be thankful but I just give him an irritated sound and twitches my arm away from his.

The staircase leads to a door. I try open it as I catches my breath, but it's locked. Peter mumbled something and reaches the handle from behind me. The door opens with a loud creak.

The first room is something you could call a living room. There's a table and two couches, not much. I continue in to the room and sees a door. "What does that lead to?" I ask him and he opens it with a hand gesture.

I look inside and find a small corridor with four doors. I give him a look of curiosity and he answers my call "that one leads to the bathroom, that one to my closet and this one to a library.", "A library!" I say unable to hide my excitement. He looks satisfied until I ask him about the last door... "Nothing important... let's continue the tour".

He ledes me to an open doorway and we enter a big bedroom with a king size bed, a mirror in the corner and a make-up area. I look at him "I didn't know you used makeup?". "It's for you, stupid!" He says a little irritated. "Look I made this special lipstick for you" he says and hands me a red colored tube.

"It's not a normal lipstick, this one doesn't disappear when you eat or drink", "How do you know that's a problem?" I ask him with a smirk on my face. Oh no I'm turning into him... "Well you see... you're not the first girl here..." he says and mimic my facial expression. He leans in closer and for the first time I don't back off... I don't know why...

Someone clear his throat and we both look at the doorway. "Sorry to interrupt but we need you Pan!" Felix says and gives him a serious look. I watches as Peter turn from a slightly irritated look into a smile and says, "Your party starts in 30 minutes. You find clothes in there" he says and points to the only door in this room. "Put on something nice and I would love to see that color on you" he says and points at the new lipstick in my hand. Then he disappears.