The Sound of a Whip Cracking on Your Neck

"Speaking"

    "Error"

    'Thoughts'

    "This plan of yours, brother, may very well get us killed."

"Perhaps."

Thor walked with Jane in his arms. Eventually, Loki used his magic to pick her up to bring her to the Dark Elves. Thor and Error hiding behind a sand(?) dune.

"I come bearing gifts!" Loki yelled with a floating Jane by his side.

Once the long-winded conversation was drawn to an end, Malekith removes the blood-red Aether from her body. It floats in a hypnotic way, looking like floating water, ever-growing and ever-shrinking.

Thor, jumping from the hiding spot, moves to crush the Aether while exposed. Lighting bursting from the sky. Snapped out of the strange fixation, Error running to protect Jane. The liquid formed a gap to avoid the hit. Fighting the guards surrounding Malekith, facing towards the three Gods.

"So this was your plan, I shouldn't have expected less from the God of trickery."

The flurry of blades and clash of metal would oppose the sound of Thor's own thunder. Error tied up those who dare get close enough, becoming immobile. Soon Malekith will escape, and to Error's own pain he will have to let him. Thor would need to defeat Malekith on his own, all Error's job was to keep the casualties down to a minimum.

In the middle of the fight, "Loki" was stabbed with a blade. The moment of hesitation was all it took for Malekith to take his leave, a strange ship leaving without a second thought.

Error took little note of the theatrics happening around him. Moving quickly, a fight was no time to mourn for others. It has cost him limbs before and would rather not test the regeneration of this new human body just yet.

The world spinning quickly Error didn't care for Thor and his grief at the moment. There was no time, and if Error could just leave he would but this shitty fight was involving one of the first appearances of an infinity stone. Error consoled Thor and his "loss" just for a moment because while Loki's death wasn't real, Thor's grief was and that would mess with him in the future. Perhaps later he would tell him that Loki is still alive, but now he wasn't in the right mindset.

The rest was a blur, going to Earth and meeting Selvig and Darcy. All he could remember while he was spacing out was him standing around a table with the other 4 huddled around a map all the while Error was just sipping on a strange drink. Pineapple Mango Banana juice he thinks it was called. What a weird drink. It was just an amalgamation of other fruits that by all means shouldn't work together but just tasted like pineapple juice watered down by the end. And why the banana? It didn't taste modern bananas and just like those stupid banana candies that are based on that extinct type of banana. Error is getting off-topic here, back to the battle. But it did seem like something Dr. Selvig would have in his house.

Now with his strings out, he could test the damage that the red strings did. More than average or just enhanced speed. While Error slowly zoned back into the world he could feel the lightning of Thor next to him.

"You ready God of Thunder?"

    "Oh, our friend has finally joined us mortals now has he," Jane remarked.

    Error felt embarrassed, "Sorry, got distracted, balance is a tricky thing to ignore."

    'You fucker, you were thinking about Pineapple Mango Banana juice the whole fucking time. Balance my ass.' Error thought to himself.