Chapter 3

3rd person pov

  "Alright let's continue on Sakura" I said they all nodded and looked at the screen.

It shows a girl with pink hair and green eyes sitting on the couch and relaxing it was Sakura, then a girl with pink hair and strings of dark blue and green eyes came running to Sakura "mom" the girl said.

"Is that my granddaughter" ask Sakura mother mebuki "yes" I said "who dare to make my daughter pregnant" ask Sakura father kizashi, Sakura was blushing like crazy "oh honey let her be she is old enough to get married" said mebuki comforting kizashi.

"Oh Sarada do you need something" ask Sakura "well I want you to help me train" replied Sarada "sure honey" said Sakura while smiling at her, then a girl with dark blue hair and lavender eyes run to Sarada hugging her from behind "sis can you play with me" she said.

"Wait her eyes only the hyuga clan have them" said Neji "so do does that mean I married a hyuga" ask Sakura everyone was shocked "well let see" I said they all look at the screen.

"Sorry Miyu but I am going to train" said Sarada "please just this once" said Miyu while giving her thee puppy eyes, the a older woman with dark blue hair and lavender eyes came in it was Hinata "Sarada why don't you play with Miyu and then train later" said Hinata "but ma- " start Sarada but was cutt off by Sakura "well if you do then we will go in the next level of your training" said Sakura.

"Wait why is Hinata there" asked Sakura confused "well it seems that Hinata is the other mother" said Shikamaru, now this shocked everyone "What" said both Sakura and Hinata "even if she is the other mother how did she give birth" ask tenten "Yeah she is not a jinchuriki like Naruto" said Kakashi "well when we are done I am going to show you how" I said

Sarada eyes were sparkling "Okay" she said as she drag Miyu with her, Sakura and Hinata chuckle at this, when the kids were gone Sakura got up and took Hinata hand "what is it" ask Hinata confused "let's go to our room for some alone time" said Sakura while smirking and drag Hinata to their room.

"Sakura you are a pervert" said Ino and every nood in agreement while Hinata is blushing crazy "hey I am not a pervert" yelled Sakura. 'I am clade your happy in the future Hinata' though Hinata father hiashi. "Alright now let see Hinata can give birth" I said they nodded and look at the screen.

It was a beautiful day in Konoha but there was a problem there Hinata got pregnant but is with a another girl, and she was walking around the village with her girlfriend when someone called her name she turn around to see Naruto and Sasuke walking to them "hey Naruto" said Hinata "what wrong Hinata" ask Naruto "well she found out she is pregnant but we don't know how that is possible" said Sakura "welll that why I came to tell you guys" said Naruto "so you know how that is possible" ask Hinata and Naruto nodded.

"Well you see at war when I shared my chakra with everyone that made a effect on people body's so they can give birth even if they are with the same gender" Naruto explained, Sakura and Hinata looked ha "so does that mean we can have kids" ask Sakura and Naruto nodded they were really happy "oh I forgot how do you feel begin pregnant" Hinata asked Naruto "it's not that bad" replied Naruto "well we got to go Naruto" said Sasuke "well bye you two" said Sakura, and Naruto and Sasuke walk there own way.

"So it was because of me they had kids" said Naruto "yes" I said "Wait there is going to be a war in the future" ask the 3rd and I nodded "why" ask Kakashi "well it was to because the hokage refuse to give Naruto" I said "why do they want Naruto" ask Kiba "well it was because he have the kyuubi and the akatsuki were collecting all the them" I said there eyes widen in shocked "but if the take the kyuubi off me I will die" Naruto said now all the genin were shocked "well we will not let that happen hn" said Sasuke and they all nodded in agreement.

"Well next will be Shikamaru" I said

"What a drag" said Shikamaru

----------------------♡♡♡♡~~~~○○~○°•□♤~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you liked it bye