Chapter 2

3 person pov

   "Alright let's continue" I said they all nodded and looked at the screen.

Naruto was walking home then he came inside a big house, "Kids I am home" he said then a girl with raven hair with strings of blond, black eyes and three whiskers on each cheek came running to him "papa welcome home" she said "slow down Akari" he said, then the girl started dragging him in the living room.

"Why does that girl look like Sasuke" said Sakura "hn" Sasuke agree, Shikamaru and Shikaku looks at each other "I think I know who is the other parent" said Shikamaru "really tell me" said Naruto "I guess you will know since you are from the Nara clan but don't tell them yet" I said both Nara nodded "Why not I want to know" said Naruto "You will know later" I said "fine" they all look back at the screen.

When they were in the living room there were 4 other kids there it was Menma the oldest he has raven hair with blue eyes and three whisker on each cheek, then Yuki she is second oldest she has blond hair with black eyes and three whisker on each cheek, and Boruto he was the third oldest he has blond hair blue eyes with three whisker on each cheek, and then it was Akio he was the twin brother of Akari he has blond hair with strings of raven, black eyes and three whisker on each cheek.

"Papa can you please tell us story about dad" said Akio "Yeah we never saw our dad does he not love us" ask Yuki with tearing eyes Naruto walk to Yuki and pat her head "Of course he loves you guys" he said "really" she ask and Naruto nodded his head "how you guys sit around so I can tell you stories about him" he said and the all nodded.

"WAIT did they said 'he' " screamed Naruto "Yeah you married a men" I said now they were all shocked "but how sad they never know there other dad" said Sakura "hey wait how we have kid if we are both men" ask Naruto "well that was because of the kuuybi" I said all the genin were shocked except Naruto the parents, sensei's, and hokage, "how is Naruto related to the kuuybi" ask neji "Yeah didn't the fourth kill it" ask Kiba "no the fourth didn't kill kill it because it can't be killed" said Naruto "What do you mean" ask Kiba.

"Well to save the village the fourth has to sealed the in someone" said "Oh and that person was you" said Shikamaru and Naruto nodded all the genin were shocked Naruto has his head down 'what if they hate me me like the rest of the village' Naruto though Gaara was the first to next to him "Hello I am Gaara and I have the one tail in me" he said he don't know why but he felt a connection with Naruto, Naruto look up he was happy someone didn't hate him Gaara siblings were happy he made a friend then Sasuke when and sit next to him that made every shocked.

"Naruto may have the kuuybi but that doesn't mean he is bad" said Sasuke Naruto was the most shocked "Yeah Naruto-kun is ve- very nice" said Hinata "And to use Naruto is Naruto" said Shikamaru "He is loud and stupid and helps people" said Sakura all the other genin agree with them "so you guys don't hate me" ask Naruto with tearing eyes "Of course not" said choji while eating all the genin nodded in agreement Naruto was really happy his friends didn't hate him and the other parent that didn't hate Naruto was happy the didn't judge Naruto because of the kuuybi, the sensei's and the hokage was also happy for Naruto "how about we continue" I said they nodded and looked at the screen.

When they all sat down Naruto started "well when me and your dad were kid we always fight were rivals" he said "so were you guys each other first kiss" ask Menma this made Naruto blush "yes we were each other first kiss" said Naruto "Papa say why doesn't he visit us" ask Boruto "well he did visit a year ago you guys were not home that day and he is busy" said Naruto "well you should have told us he was visiting that day" say Yuki "Well I got a letter saying he will come home tomorrow"  said Naruto, all the kids face lift with happiness "really we are going to see him tomorrow" all the kids said in unison and Naruto nodded "yay finally" said the Akio they all run around the house get ready for tomorrow.

"Wait but Sasuke was my first kiss" said Naruto "Wait what" all the sensei's and parents said at the same time "So does that mean mean Sasuke is the dad" said tenten "No Sasuke-kun can't be gay" said Sakura and Ino in unison "well let see the next morning" I said they nodded 'I guess my chances of being the mother is zero" though Hinata.

"Kids come eat breakfast your dad will be here soon" yell Naruto, all the kids come running down the stairs and sit down the dining table "I can't wait to meet dad" said Akari "yeah I wonder what he looks like" said Yuki, when they all finished eating they took a shower chances and are watching TV. Then someone knock on the door "That must be him" said Naruto, when the kids heard this they all started running to the door when the door they see a man with raven hair black eyes and his hair covering one of his eyes. "Who are you" ask the twins, the raven smile at them "I am Uchiha Sasuke your dad" Sasuke said the kids were happy the finally got to se there dad (A/N Sasuke have two arms)  the kids drag Sasuke inside and close the door and pull him in the living room.

"I knew it Sasuke is the father" said Shikamaru Naruto and Sasuke were blushing like crazy, "How can Sasuke-kun be gay" ask Sakura "I can't believe the two who can't stand each other got married in the future" said Kakashi and all the adults nodd in agreement "Let's just continue" said Naruto "hn".

Naruto comes in the living room "Oh hey Sasuke" he said, Sasuke turned to him and pull him into a kiss. A minute later they break the kiss "Not in frond of the kids" he said "they can always close there eyes" Sasuke replied, they all sat down to talk "Dad how long are you going to stay this time" ask Menma "I can stay a month or more" he replied "really" ask Yuki he nodded "that mean we can do a lot of thing together" said Boruto "of we can do anything you want" he said "Well I want to spend some time with me too" said Naruto "no you got to spend time with him now it's our turn" the kids said in unison "well he is my husband" said Naruto "well he is our dad" said the kids "how about we all spend time as a family" he Sasuke, they all started laughing together.

"OMG the word is ending Sasuke laughed" said Naruto "hey I can laugh you know" he Sasuke "so are w not going to talk about Sasuke kissing Naruto" ask Kakashi "NO" said Naruto and Sasuke in unison while blushing and the other laughs.

"So whomwant to go next" I ask

"I want to go next" said Sakura

"Ok then just take a little break" I said they nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆☆~~~~~~~♧♧♧♧~~

I hope you liked it bye