Chapter 1

3 person pov

One day Konoha 12, the sand siblings, the hokage, sensei's, parents were send in a room the were all shocked because they don't know were the are in the moment.

"Were are we" ask Naruto, "We don't know dobe" replied Sasuke, "Hello I send you here because I want you to react" I said, they all look to see who was talking "Who said that" ask Sakura "I did you guys can't see me but you can call me Moon" I said "Oh so what do you want us to react about" ask Kakashi, "To your future" they were all shook "But is that possible" ask ino "Of course" I said "Yay I get to see if I become hokage" said Naruto "well then take a seat" I said.

  When they all seat down

    "Ok then let started" I said

It was a beautiful day in Konoha and people were doing there job and there business when the all look at the hokages mountain it was all draw by paint

"Please tell that was not Naruto" the third hokage said "Jiji that can't be me because I have grown up" replied Naruto "I   don't think you can change" said Kiba "Let just continue" said Naruto they all look nood and continue.

In the hokages head it shows a boy with blond hair blue eyes and have tree whisker on each of his cheak painting the hokages face.

"That boy look a lot like Naruto" said Sakura "If I am correct that boy can be Naruto son" said Shikamaru, this shocked Naruto "What I have a son" screamed Naruto " Let just see" said Kakashi they all nodded, 'I hope I am the mother' though Hinata.

Then suddenly a man appeared out of nowhere this man had blond hair,blue eyes this man was Naruto the 7th hokage he was wearing the hokage coat, then Naruto grab the kid and he said "Boruto what do you think your doing painting the hokages mountain" "Dad you came" shouted Boruto.

"Yes I became hokage dattebayo" shouted Naruto they were shocked the deadlast of the class became hokage but Hinata was the first one to said "Con-Congratulations Na-Naruto-kun" Hinata congrats him "Thanks Hinata" replied Naruto, "also it's seems what Shikamaru said is true because the boy called you dad" said Sasuke "Does that all of us are married and have kids" ask tenten "Maby or not" replied neji, "Wait but who is the mother" ask Naruto " You will know soon it will be a surprise" I said now everyone was curious.

Naruto look at the hokages mountain and shaked is head "How about if you clean this up I will cook ramen for you and your siblings" Boruto eye spark "That was all you need to say it will be done in a minute" he said "Well then I have to go do my work see at home" said Naruto "Bye dad" he said while cleaning.

"Wait so I have more than one kid" said Naruto "well of course you have five in total" I said they were all shocked "What that's a lot of kids" screamed Naruto "hn" said Sasuke "But can you at least tell be who is the mother" said Naruto "Next part will show you" I said, and the all nodded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆~~~~~~○○○~~~~~~~~¤¤~~~~~~♧♧~

Well I hope you like it and I tried my best not to spell wrong  and I will try posting wen I can.