camp star

When we got there nick helped me off the canoe while he ignored his brothers cry for help "I think we should add this to the uncool list" I nodded as we headed in "so what do you like to do Nate" he shrugged "I don't know" then a soaking wet Jason came up to us "ready" I sighed "We really shouldn't be here It's so obvious this guy's just doing this to get back at Brown First, he tries to take down the White Crows, and now Camp Rock" said Nate scoffing then he saw Jason's mug "what is that" he looked in the cup "Hot chocolate. They're handing it out free when you walk in, plus, you get to keep the mug" I sighed "what" then Nate threw his hands up "there's no way im staying here" I smile "oh come on Nate don't be such a buzz kill its about to start" I say heading to my seat they quickly follow behind and sit down on either side of me "Everybody have a seat.

I'm Axel Turner. And I'd like to welcome all you rockers, and my dear, old friend, Brown Cesario" I cheered "to camp star But you all don't wanna hear a speech from me. You wanna get to what a campfire is really all about Singing" I smiled "So does anyone have anything they'd like to play? Camp Rockers, don't be shy" then I felt my arm raise "Jason let go" he shook his head "young lady come on up here" Jason pulled me up there and pushed me Infront of the keyboard he is the only person to ever hear me sing well because he came in my cabin uninvited, I then started to play a song *eyes wide open by Sabrina carpenter* when I finished everyone in camp rock clapped and Alex said "cute but know its time for a real performance" I scoffed and went back to my seat "I officially hate camp star" Nate leaned back "so you didn't hate it before" I glared at him and he smiled "And that's how we do things here at Camp Star Before we go any further, I'd like to make a quick announcement. We're having staffing problems Who knew we'd be so popular" I scoffed "So I'd just like to put it out there.

If there are any Camp Rock counselors or staff who'd like to make the switch, I'd be more than willing to double your salary" I stood up and a counselor said "ill go" I shook my head "And, if there are any Camp Rock campers who'd like to join us,

well, I'm sure we can find you a bunk and did I mention there well air-conditioned" me Nate and Jason started getting campers back to the canoe, but a guy stopped me "hey you were pretty good out there you should join camp star" he said putting his hands on my waist and pulling me close " like I would ever join you're narcissistic, over-produced ego factory" I said pushing him away from me and getting on the canoe with nick