Untitled Part 4

The next morning Shane woke me up to help get ready a few hours later "What's going on" Peggy turned to mitchie "You were right. It shouldn't be all up to you. And we do need to step it up. Shane got everybody up before dawn. He can be persuasive when he wants to be" he jumped off the stage "Morning. Sleep well? I don't think you got the new arrangement yet. Needed a lot of work" she smiled "You did this" he chuckled "we did it" he gestured to us "I already know im gonna love it" they said there thank you and then started "We gotta rock this stage like we own it, right? Now, I can hear you, but I gotta see you play. Nate, show them how it's done" he smiled "like this" he said playing the drums and pointing to another drummer

"excellent Jason show them how to rock" he nodded "ok not like this but like this" he strummed his guitar, and the junior rockers did to "good job" he said giving them a thumbs up I stepped forward "Well, it's easy for you guys, but we're not all rock stars" Shane shook his head "but you can be" *after the song and a lot of exchanged stares between trinity and Nate* "hey Nate" he waved "hi" I frowned "that's all you have to say hi after I just skipped my job at the kitchen just to see you" he shrugged "what am I supposed to say" I scoffed "There's nothing you're supposed to say. Every day I see you looking and waving and I'm all That's so sweet. I so like him" he smiled "you do really that's what you say" I nodded "but then" he dropped his smiled "but then that's never good" I sighed "How do I really know if I don't know anything about you? I guess I just thought you were different" he nodded "I am different" I shook my head "No, you're not. You're exactly like every other teenage boy in the world. Have you ever told me anything about yourself? You know, other than you like canoeing" he looked down "well I don't really like canoeing" I scoffed "Oh, good So I really know nothing about you" he looked up "I still don't know what im supposed to say" I shook my head "I think you just did" I said walking away and entering the kitchen "hey Connie" she threw her towel down and turned with her hand on her hip but her face softed when she saw tears going down my face "what's wrong" I shrugged "uh can I have my phone" she nodded and handed me my phone while I looked for a signal and she answered while I was on the dock "mom hi" she sighed "hey baby" I smiled "so mom gue-" she cut me off "listen honey I gotta talk to your sister ok" I nodded "yea of course mom" she hung up *and just because it's a musical she starts walking around singing you cant blame a girl for trying*