A Hazardous Hurricane

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========
Katsumi was about to finally caress Izuku's face, when she was suddenly pulled out of the air and crash-landed into the ground, she was in a crater which was several feet deep, she looked up, feeling very pissed but was very shocked to see a familiar face.

======== • ✠ • ========Narrator's Pov======== • ✠ • ========Katsumi was about to finally caress Izuku's face, when she was suddenly pulled out of the air and crash-landed into the ground, she was in a crater which was several feet deep, she looked...

Katsumi's stomach dropped, realizing that Inko had probably watched her beat and batter Izuku.

Inko: Izuku had forgotten his lunch, I was on the way to give it to him, and imagine my surprise when I see you. . . . .

Katsumi: Wait! Aunty Inko! It's not what you thi-

Inko: *Holds Katsumi Tightly Using Telepathy* BASHING EVERY KIND OF EXPLOSION YOU HAVE IN YOUR BEING AGAINST HIS PRECIOUS FACE!

Katsumi choked on the pressure that Inko was using on her, to the point she started turning blue, Inko noticed this and let go of her hold on her, Katsumi passed out and Inko flew to her son.

She saw how her son's spine had been skewered, and how much blood he was losing.

Inko: Oh no, *Cries* Oh no no no! NOOOO! *CRYING* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Her scream pierced the heavens, and her rage was so strong it caused a shockwave so strong that a wave of wind was unleashed in all directions, strong enough to knock people and cars over, but weak enough not to destroy buildings, Inko was really holding a lot of anger back.

Inko: I've had enough of this, we're leaving.

She gently pulled Izuku out of the rubble, she saw the gaping hole in her son and she had a face of pure shock at how big it was, then, a lot of blood started pouring out.

She used her quirk to keep the blood inside and seal all of the wounds, it took a good amount of her focus, but anything for her son.

She floated up, high in the sky, and floated to the border, she saw many heroines go after her, so she sped up.

???: HAHAHA! STOP RIGHT THERE VILLAIN- *GASP* I-INKO!?

Inko: *Turns Around* Hello Toshi, *Flys Away* leave us alone.

Inko faced her back to the Number One Heroine, Madame Might, the latter was shocked at how the retired heroine was to her.

Madame Might: W-wait! Inko! Why are you doing this!?

Inko stopped moving as she turned to Madame Might with Izuku closely behind her back.

Inko: Because I'm tired!

Madame Might looked in confusion.

Inko: I'm tired of smiling through the pain! I'm tired of seeing my son be brutalized every single day he tries to walk to school!

Madame Might: But we can protect him-

Inko: Protect? PROTECT!? WHERE WAS THAT SELFLESSNESS IN THE PAST SIXTEEN YEARS HE'S BEEN BORN!?