Shackles

======== • ✠ • ========
Izuku's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========

*PUNCH*

*PUNCH*

*BOOM*

???: WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO HUH?! YOU'RE WEAK! YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING!

This is what most males in this world hear, the insults and death threats that remind us how we are the weakest beings of all.

Only relevant for breeding purposes, us males are never treated with respect, even if we are humanity's last salvation.

Katsumi: YOU HEAR ME DEKU!? YOU ARE USELESS!

Ahhh, Katsumi, one of the many girls in my school who beats me halfway to death everyday, now, logic tells you that me being a male, I should just bulk up and these girls would mean nothing to me right?

You would think that they would never stand a chance right?

Well. . . . You're wrong.

You see hundred years ago. . .

======== • ✠ • ========
100 Years Prior
======== • ✠ • ========

There was a calamity, a nuclear plant in an unknown location was working on utilizing one of the universe's strongest sources of energy, the TriForce of Power.

It had enough energy that a small fragment of it could be theoretically power the entire earth's power grid for generations to come, however, this was just a theory, to test it, they had to first get a small fragment, but that was easier said than done.

They had first tried pure radium, to try and break down the atoms that hold the TriForce Of Power together, when that failed they tried diamond, laser, heat, and every means necessary to achieve their goal, they almost called it off, but one man wouldn't give up.

He was known for achieving the unimaginable, and doing things that would drive any simple person crazy, this man was Dr. Jack Yamikumo, he was beyond crazy, anybody who worked with him ended up having mental scars as Jack would always say things that drove them crazy.

Anyway, he decided to do one final thing to break the ice, he made a mixture of different elements, mostly Radium, and processed them through rigorous and tedious methods, and what he ended up with, he called "Element X".

He used it on the TriForce of Power, hoping to get something out of it, but it backfired on him, the moment the two objects touched each other, it created an explosion so big, it had destroyed the entire facility, leaving only Jack alive, he had now angered the Goddess of Power: Din.

Beside the TriForce of Power was a floating figure that was orange in colour, and radiated pure rage.

Din: I have given you many warnings before, mortal, and you still persists.

Jack stood up while wounded, he opened up his arms and smiled at the Goddess with a grin that could make anyone feel sick.

Jack: ANYTHING FOR POWER!

His words echoed in the sky, Din was not pleased.

Din: Fine, you want power? I'LL SHOW YOU POWER!

She waved her hand in the air and a black substance formed into a ball around her hand, it was the Element X that Jack had concocted, then she aimed her hand at Jack who started bleeding.

Jack: AAAAAHHHH!!

His own blood was pulled out of his body through his sweat pores, it was excruciating.